46 US warships & 7,000 US Marines on route to Costa Rica?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum 46 US warships & 7,000 US Marines on route to Costa Rica?

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Costa Rican Supreme Court Temporarily Halts Entry of US Military.

See more at: [ http://www.narconews.com/Issue66/article4169.html
    ]

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

kevin.smith

[quote=”Scott”]Costa Rican Supreme Court Temporarily Halts Entry of US Military.

See more at: [ http://www.narconews.com/Issue66/article4169.html
    ]

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com[/quote]Good news!

doogle96

Do you think there may be a chance a fissure, from the Pacific floor near the coast of Costa Rica, that runs under the floor of the Gulf of Mexico, to the Macondo well, about 6000 feet below the surface of the Gulf floor, may be leaking oil into the waters there?
    If there is, the ONLY way to stop the leak is a nuclear explosion that will literally melt the fissure shut.

Darin

And the US State Department is going to be charging $400 for you to renounce your US citizenship. Reminds me of the garbage disposal fee I have to pay at the dump……[/quote]
    [*]
    Yeah but in Canada you have to appear before a [i]Citizenship Judge[/i] and renounce formally! The important thing is residency for taxation purposes (from Canada) you can keep your passport but establish “[u]Residency[/u]” meaning a habitat in another country. But that country has to have a tax treaty with Canada. (Costa Rica does not) So. Money from Canada still has tax withheld (25%), and you have to continue filing income tax returns to Canada on all world-wide income. In America the rich expats are lining up to renounce citizenship. In Canada the rich simply established residency or corporate offices elsewhere 20 years ago. —(Like Prime Minister Paul Martin and the distillers known as the Bronfmans)—Now that the middle class want to do it they’re finding the doors being locked down tight. (In short Canada’s CRA has been busily re-negotiating treaties with for example Ireland and Holland going from 15% withholding to Canada’s 25% demand!) They want you, they bought and paid for you, and you aren’t escaping if they can do anything about it!! 😈

Franny

[quote=”rathael”]Anyone with a sense of history of the U.S., should not trust this procedure at all. It simply, doesn’t make sense. I can’t believe the government of Costa Rica is condoning this. I am thinking of retiring to Costa Rica in the near future. If the Costa Rican government is just another puppet of the U.S., maybe I should be reconsidering my place of retirement. I am so upset to read this.

Don’t trust the U.S., ever!!!!!!!![/quote]

I completely agree with you. In spite of risking being called a conspiracy nut, I think it’s just part of a global world government. With the Patriot Act and now the NDAA signed by Obamanation we may not be able to leave the country if we don’t get out soon. What’s the point of going to Costa Rica if it becomes a U.S. partner?

waggoner41

[quote=”Franny”] I completely agree with you. In spite of risking being called a conspiracy nut, I think it’s just part of a global world government. With the Patriot Act and now the NDAA signed by Obamanation we may not be able to leave the country if we don’t get out soon. What’s the point of going to Costa Rica if it becomes a U.S. partner?[/quote]

This is an old story from July 2010 that is long gone. If you think Costa Rica is a puppet of the U.S. take a look at the rest of the planet.
    Europe, the Middle East, the Far East, wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

I don’t know where you get your facts but globalization is a an inevitable FACT brought on by the interaction of commerce worldwide.

Think in terms of history. Commerce originated thousands of years ago as bartering within a community and then spread to trading and selling town to town. Over time it became small time trading nation to nation (recall the Silk Road from China to Europe?). As our ability to transport goods further and further globalization is the obvious end result.

Conspiracy theory? What a nutty way to think of it.

archangel, you are right on point! Those of us who have educated ourselves and can think outside the box; are well aware of what you have indicated.

johnr

How did this turd float to the top again? 😆

Calatrava

The rest of the world is not our puppet anymore, rather we are the dog being wagged by the tail. China, Japan and Britain own our national debt. It scares the powers that be they are losing grip, so they are being more regional in focus. Look at all the permanent bases we have given up in Europe and Asia. Hawaii is our westernmost major military complex; Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean is minor in comparison. The excuse is the ridiculously wasteful in terms of value for the money “war on drugs” promoted by Bush 1 and exacerbated by the current admin., but the real goal is to dollarize, indenture through debt, perceived dependence on protection and the Treasury Department’s massive foreign asset fishing expedition. It is ironic how states are starting to band together and pass marijuana laws, just like during the onset of prohibition. The states are realizing the huge tax benefit + a reduction in department of corrections and police costs. In our state of 6 million, which happens to be the home of the current Drug Czar, that works out to a combined add to the budget of $1 billion, which fixes our budget hole for the next 2 years.

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.