46 US warships & 7,000 US Marines on route to Costa Rica?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum 46 US warships & 7,000 US Marines on route to Costa Rica?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    fugo

[quote=”ticorealtor”]
    I believe this year Costa Rica might be ready for the New Horizons event. Once a year in this hemisphere the U.S. will do a major push for a humanitarian event, such as building schools, hospitals ect in areas that need them. [/quote]
    Ha! The same as they did in Iraq and Afghanistan? Killing children and women? I think you mean bombing schools, hospitals ect. Soldiers are learning to kill and that is what they can & will do. Next is Iran. The USA never helps, the concur wher they can find oil. ? CIA is the biggest drug dealer on earth, in Afghanistan they take care of the opium fields, the Taliban stopped this before. And now with the help of US NATO CIA the have 195K ha (=481.855494 acres)
    Costa Rica don’t need the help of the US.
    Where are the filibusters 🙂 to kick them out. They have to clean up the Golf – this f… mess Obama`s friend BP did.
    But if you take a picture of the coast you go to jail or pay 40,000$ The land of freedom (and censur)! Stay in your own land and clean it up.
    ? USA has now more than 40 Millions of people getting food stamps.
    I hope CR will not become another satellite state of the US

pura vida y salu2

sstarkey

[quote=”DavidCMurray”]You guys are all missing the obvious…

And what is that real purpose, you ask? Obviously, they’re coming to build internment (aka “concentration”) camps to house American expats living in Costa Rica as part of the FEMA build-up of similar facilities in the United States and throughout the world…

BTW, this must be true. I read it on the Internet.[/quote]

LMAO!

“You think that warehouse is really a ‘Self-Storage’ facility…???”

“NO, you ignorant SHEEPLE…It’s a FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP!”

Dear God.

Question: If I move to C.R. (as I plan to), do I have to still listen to this crap?

cblentz

[quote=”ticorealtor”][quote=”jenny”]

By the way all of you that are so dicussed with the US there is one thing you have not given up and that is your passport. Just burn it.

[/quote]

Nope you have to take it to the Embassy and turn it in, other wise you are still a U.S. Expat.[/quote]

And the US State Department is going to be charging $400 for you to renounce your US citizenship. Reminds me of the garbage disposal fee I have to pay at the dump……

kevin.smith

Nicaraguas presidente did not comply to the zionists’ in regards to the palesttinian aide,everyone knows what happens when you upset israel.:?

maravilla

gracias a dios, someone else has a clue as to who Eddie Bernays was. As for Gary Webb and his book Dark Alliance, don’t even think of reading this unless you are prepared to have the daylights scared out of you, because the truth is THAT scary. And how does someone commit suicide by shooting themselves twice in the head? hmmmm

nojail

Sorry to be so simplistic, but you are a fool!

this isn’t about stopping drugs,it’s about who’s going to get the profits. maybe you’ll get a new airport like oliver built in Liberia

maravilla

new military base being built in Honduras. oh my. here we go again meddling in central american politics.

http://www.insidecostarica.com/dailynews/2010/july/10/centralamerica10071001.htm

mamanola

“As for number 4 well I think BP ….. has a lot to do with it. My brother works for BP in Alaska and they really have some big problems. I guess maybe the britz might want to take a look at their company and figure out their problem instead of just raping the U.S. for money.”

Understatement of the week. Costa Rica gets 7000 Marines, Arizona gets 1200 NG, and we get BP, Thad Allen, and a bunch of prisoners, low-income workers, and BP execs coming out of retirement to supervise the cleaning our beaches? Please explain to me how this makes any sense.

maravilla

how dare you notice that this is all senseless. you weren’t supposed to figure that out. shame on you!!

kordan

I just heard a rumor that all Colonos in the country are to stop selling ammunition–take it off the shelves
    Anybody hear anything?

toddcarnes

[quote=”gzeniou”][ http://www.nacion.com/2010-07-04/ElPais/NotaPrincipal/ElPais2434139.aspx ][/quote]

Hey Scott….my Spanish isn’t up to par yet, is there a way on-line to translate this to English.

Thanks[/quote]

Google Translate will do it for you…

http://translate.google.com/

toddcarnes

[quote=”robb77536″]Scott: This is a show of force by the U.S. The Rulers have decided that this area has gotten too independent for its own good, and have come to calm the children down. I just hope the Rulers don’t decide to discipline them, and I very truely doubt that the politicos in C.R. had much of a choice in the matter – but that is just my opinion only. By the way, if a vessel carries cruse missles, it can, and probably does, cary nuclear weapons.[/quote]

That’s just plain silly.

Janice

Only 2% of the aid promised to Haiti has been fulfilled, I feel the humanitarian effort would be better spent there, the conditions are horrific on this six months anniversary.

kevin.smith

[quote=”Janice”]Only 2% of the aid promised to Haiti has been fulfilled, I feel the humanitarian effort would be better spent there, the conditions are horrific on this six months anniversary.[/quote]Amerika has no desire to make a humanitarian aide move towards CR,Its a staging point for the fake war on drugs/or a preemptive military decision for Nicaragua or Venezuela,who have both made soveriegn decisions to not be part of the zionistic rule.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 129 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.