U.S. Issues Wolrdwide Travel Warning

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum U.S. Issues Wolrdwide Travel Warning

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    bradbard

It’s good to be back.

A: While the “U.S. Issues” another BOGUS “Worldwide Travel Warning” about “possible “anti-U.S. actions” following charges against two Iranians accused of conspiring with Tehran to kill the Saudi ambassador to the United States.”

http://www.voanews.com/english/news/US-Issues-Worldwide-Travel-Warning-131576023.html

B: Russia Issues “Revolution Alert” For United States

“For the first time in nearly four-decades the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has issued a “dire” travel alert for top officials, scientists and military officers travelling to the United States over fears the Obama regime is preparing to instigate a revolution for the purpose of their being able to hold on to power and complete the enslavement of the American people.”

Russia Issues “Revolution Alert” For United States

“And though the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is warning its citizens about traveling to the United States perhaps the ones who should heed it the most are the people living there.”

Who’s telling the truth?

A or B

I’d say the Russians.

What say you?

crltd

tea party + anti wall street party, who i now pronounce as the main street party,= third political party and creates peaceful revolution bringing washington back under control turning the “trickle down” of corporate profits into a central pacific october downpour of dividends to the American people.
    you read it here first..
    nice post.
    thanks for the hope..

sprite

I love optimists! I think, in this case, though, you optimists are off the mark. There may be some sort of hobbled revolution that takes place, but I don’t see it getting far with such a weak minded, hypnotized, ignorant and apathetic American public. There is just not enough steam. Less than three percent of the people own silver, which is one sign of just how few are actually awake as to what is happening. And look how docile we all are as they herd us barefoot through the airport xray machines, like cattle or 1941 European jews into a box car…not a peep.

This country lost its soul many decades ago. The warnings should be issued for threat of a fascist tyranny on the verge of a fait accompli.

sprite, well said.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome back BradBard…

Where do you go to when you disappear for months on end?

Unfortunately I agree with you.

The timing is perfect and the systems appear to be in place for yet another 9/11 type “surprise”.

This would shut everyone up and get the patriotic morons out on the streets with their flags…

Only this time I’m guessing that the probabilities are that it will be a biological attack of some kind rather than a nuclear “dirty bomb” which is what many people are saying.

And the blame will be put on the Iranians or maybe the Chinese!

What’s the solution?

We all need a plan B.

We all need a refuge ‘somewhere’ preferably outside of the U.S.

Scott

waggoner41

For those believe the original post and who are too old, too tired or too little time to do a little research the following will enlighten regarding the original post.

Since EUTimes web site seems to be the only outlet that is carrying this story I would tend to read it with a grain of salt. The conservative sites in the U.S. are not even mentioning it.

Getting into the meat of the story we read that Brookfield Office Properties, the company that owns the property, announced on August 25th that it was offering $200 million in preferred stock which just happens to coincide with the claim that the Obama administration has given the company that exact amount.
    [url=http://www.brookfieldofficeproperties.com/content/2011_news_releases/brookfield_office_properties_to_issue_c200_millio-29285.html]Brookfield Office Properties to Issue C$200 Million of Preferred Shares[/url]

Further claims that Obama has received more Wall Street money than any other American politician over the past 20 years does not hold up to the facts filed with the FEC.
    [url=http://www.fec.gov/disclosurep/pnational.do ]2008 & 2012 Presidential Campaign Finance [/url]

Repeating the already debunked the trash story, from the right wing CNS News Service out of Canada, that Obama has added more debt to America then all US Presidents combined from George Washington through George H.W. Bush. In point of fact, researching the [url=http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/federal_debt_chart.html]debt to GDP history[/url] I find that the only administrations since WW II through George W. Bush’s last budget in 2009 which increased the debt to GDP were Ronald Reagan (20%), George H.W. Bush (15%) and George W. Bush (27%). In case no one remembers, the debt to GDP stood at 122% in 1946 and was reduced by an average of 2 1/2% every year until 1981.

The same tired and debunked inferences from the American conservatives are repeated through the rest of the story

maravilla

the ruskies lie just as much as the US. i wouldn’t trust them anymore than i would trust our own govt. according to Annie Machon, now defrocked MI5 agent, the russians regularly engage in false flag operations (as do all govts) and that the invasion of chechyna was predicated on the chechynen rebels blowing up that apartment house that killed hundreds of innocent people but it was really the KGB that blew it up. the most interest statement she made in her hour-long interview recently was that all news is controlled and manipulated by intelligence agencies and that basically we cannot believe one single solitary thing we are told. but i knew that. so this stupid warning to all US citizens is probably just another one of those lies.

crltd

yeah, the recent iran/cartel assassination squad is just too hollywood to believe..
    lots of military equipment in middle east..why ship it home when we can start new conflict in iran ala korea after w.w.2.
    makes good news story though.
    bob

sprite

[quote=”Scott”]Welcome back BradBard…

Where do you go to when you disappear for months on end?

Unfortunately I agree with you.

The timing is perfect and the systems appear to be in place for yet another 9/11 type “surprise”.

This would shut everyone up and get the patriotic morons out on the streets with their flags…

Only this time I’m guessing that the probabilities are that it will be a biological attack of some kind rather than a nuclear “dirty bomb” which is what many people are saying.

And the blame will be put on the Iranians or maybe the Chinese!

What’s the solution?

We all need a plan B.

We all need a refuge ‘somewhere’ preferably outside of the U.S.

Scott[/quote]

I am seeing more and more disturbing articles about probable near future false flag actions on US territory. The last time we had a depression, the powers that be took us to war. And it is my impression, just an impression, that the US TODAY is mostly made up of low grade morons who will follow a false flag right over a cliff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzUvVTZyCAg

bogino
    Participant

I can see the [b]LOONS[/b] are out in force for this thread….

Been [b]SUCKING[/b] it up with Harry Belafonte I see…..

Andrew
    Keymaster

[quote=”bogino”]I can see the [b]LOONS[/b] are out in force for this thread….

Been [b]SUCKING[/b] it up with Harry Belafonte I see…..[/quote]

Perhaps you’d care to offer up some slightly more constructive commentary “Bogino” because in saying this you sound just like one of the people Sprite is referring to who would “follow a false flag right over a cliff. “

bogino
    Participant

Not going to waste my time with such nonsense. I’m much more of an optimist and don’t dwell or lose sleep on crazy conspiracy theories and worrying myself to death about those [b]EVIL EVIL[/b] plutocrats and capitalists.

waggoner41

[quote=”maravilla”]the ruskies lie just as much as the US.[/quote]

So far there is nothing from the [url=http://www.mid.ru/brp_4.nsf/main_eng]Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs[/url] regarding a travel warning to the U.S.

From the [url=http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travel-and-living-abroad/travel-advice-by-country/europe/russian-federation]British Embassy in Russia[/url]…nothing.

From the Russian Embassy to the U.S. [url=http://www.russianembassy.org/Embassy_eng/Embassy/index.html]Russian-American Relations[/url]…nothing.

As far as a travel advisory from the U.S., the killing of Anwar al Awlaki is just the latest in a string of al Q’aeda leaders killed, each of which has resulted in further threats against the U.S. and Americans. Those of us who live in Costa Rica have very little to fear even when traveling to and from the States so this entire discussion here is really just another opportunity to take jabs at whomever we wish to blame for problems in the U.S..

Getting into a discussion of what is going on as far as the U.S. political leaders (congress, president, et al) is an exercise in futility. Each of us has our own view of the deadlock that is hindering economic recovery. The stupidity and lack of foresight of our representatives in congress over the past hundred years have combined to cause the current recession and the current congress does nothing but create divisiveness in the entire population.

crltd

the above posts diagram the hope and unfortunately the reality.
    there is no middle ground here.
    history will repeat itself, as it has again and again..

johnr

Wow – April 1 came early this year. 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.