Intel Is A Pillar of the Costa Rican Economy But Cracks Are Forming

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Intel Is A Pillar of the Costa Rican Economy But Cracks Are Forming

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    maravilla

if you knew how hard it was to renouce your citizenship you wouldn’t even suggest that, but thankfully i have other citizenship besides the US. i voted with my feet and left 7 years ago. and Saddam wasn’t such a brutal dictator when he was working for the CIA, was he? and if there wasn’t oil in Iraq, we wouldn’t have paid a moment’s notice to Saddam.

kimball

You sound like a old bitter women drunk on cheap red wine.

kimball

Hey sprite,

Puff Puff Pass

kimball

Hey maravilla are you and sprite going steady ?

sprite

Scott, you need to card check some of these posters, It appears we have some juveniles sneaking in and pretending to be grown ups.

Andrew
    Keymaster

This is becoming mildly amusing …

So please enlighten us diesels12 by helping us get “our facts straight” and tell us how many deaths in Iraq the US is responsible for…

And of course give us your sources.

By all means include the deaths of patriotic U.S. servicemen as a well as the innocent men, women, children and babies in Iraq…

And please do confirm if you’re of the same opinion as Madeline Korbelová Albright (former US Secretary of State and clearly Satan’s whore) who stated quite categorically that: “We think the price is worth it …” when asked if “half a million (DEAD) children” was worthy …

agarcia

What was the point of this thread? Now I know why I tend not to associate with gringos in Costa Rica.

diesels12

[quote=”Scott”]This is becoming mildly amusing …

So please enlighten us diesels12 by helping us get “our facts straight” and tell us how many deaths in Iraq the US is responsible for…

By all means include the deaths of patriotic U.S. servicemen as a well as the innocent men, women, children and babies in Iraq…

And please do confirm if you’re of the same opinion as Madeline Korbelová Albright (former US Secretary of State and clearly Satan’s whore) who stated quite categorically that: “We think the price is worth it …” when asked if “half a million (DEAD) children” was worthy …

[/quote]

here you go scott http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2008/pr02/en/index.html
    Its the World Health Organization, not some left wing biased media outlet so I would think its credible. Your 1/2 million dead children statement is a total joke and you really lost all credibility by making that statement.
    Personally, I did not agree with the Iraq war because I felt it was a waste of resources and $$$$ that could have been put to better use elsewhere. That being said, I believe Iraq is a better place now because of it and I also feel they are indebted to us for giving them their freedom. Our soldiers who gave their lives over there did not die in vain, millions of Iraqis are living a beeter life now because of their sacrifice. In fact, without the Iraqi war we would not have had the Arab Spring which enabled millions more Arabs to enjoy freedom such as Tinisia, Egypt,Libya and hopefully soon to be Syria. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

CONSIDER YOURSELF ENLIGHTENED!

diesels12

[quote=”Scott”]This is becoming mildly amusing …

[/quote]

Scott

I know you want to blame every evil deed in the world on the US but we are no way responsible for the pre war deaths caused by Saddams refusal to abide by the UN sanctions. Yes Scott, UNITED NATIONS not UNITED STATES sanctions and at the end of the day its SADDAM who starved his country and denied them medicines. Are you that blind to reality? My God man, wake up.You can’t be that naive.

sprite

Most of the world’s governments are run by banking cartel puppets. They are all gangsters, including our own, especially our own. When any of these gangsters try to get off the reservation by insisting on dumping world bank policy or insist on using an unapproved currency, the United Nations, (of which the World Health Org belongs) via the US, steps in and assassinates the leader and destroys the country militarily, such as in Iraq’s case, or financially.

Saddam decided to do his oil business in Euros, a currency NOT approved for oil business, and that, along with a slew of other murderous, strategic reasons, was an invitation to invade and occupy.

Regarding the stupid statement that Iraq is better off for our war against it and our current occupation of it; I really don’t know what to say. The bleeding, dismembered children in the videos I have watched are an indictment of anyone who supports the outcome of this war. And the ignorance in the face of such evidence is incredible.

Iran is next. The too-big-to-fail banks are beginning to fail and they need another war. Apparently, the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Lybia are not doing the trick. Since this is the biggest economic melt down in history, they need the biggest war in history. Get prepared.

Andrew
    Keymaster

No! We’re not enlightened at all diesels12…

We are enlightened as to your state (?) of mind but not the facts…

1. The statement about 1/2 million dead wasn’t mine, it was on a ’60 Minutes’ television program with Madeline Korbelová Albright who – you might notice – did not dispute the number.

2. I cannot honestly believe that you wrote this: “I believe Iraq is a better place now because of it and I also feel they are indebted to us for giving them their freedom. Our soldiers who gave their lives over there did not die in vain, millions of Iraqis are living a beeter life now because of their sacrifice.

And you call me “naive”?

O-M-G!

You have to kidding me! Pulling my chain or whatever it is but if you seriously believe this then our little planet is in a helluva lot worse shape than I thought.

3. Your WHO study refers to: “A large national household survey conducted by the Iraqi government and WHO estimates that 151 000 Iraqis died from violence between March 2003 and June 2006.

Today is the 20th October 2011 more than four years later.

So let’s assume that those laughably low numbers are correct diesels12.

If we project those numbers out until June 2011 we’ve seen – at the very least – another 50,000 per year die for a total of 400,000 DEAD.

These are your numbers!

And you believe that the invasion of Iraq – which has been conclusively proven to be based on total lies – killing at least 400,000 Iraqis is worth it because “millions of Iraqis are living a beeter life now because of their sacrifice.”

??

Scott

PS. There are other studies… A 2006 study released by researchers from the Bloomberg School of Public Health at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore concludes that more than 600,000 Iraqis have died by violence since the U.S.-led invasion in 2003

[ http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2006-10-10-iraq-dead_x.htm ]

diesels12

[quote=”sprite”]Most of the world’s governments are run by banking cartel puppets. They are all gangsters, including our own, especially our own. When any of these gangsters try to get off the reservation by insisting on dumping world bank policy or insist on using an unapproved currency, the United Nations, (of which the World Health Org belongs) via the US, steps in and assassinates the leader and destroys the country militarily, such as in Iraq’s case, or financially.

Saddam decided to do his oil business in Euros, a currency NOT approved for oil business, and that, along with a slew of other murderous, strategic reasons, was an invitation to invade and occupy.

Regarding the stupid statement that Iraq is better off for our war against it and our current occupation of it; I really don’t know what to say. The bleeding, dismembered children in the videos I have watched are an indictment of anyone who supports the outcome of this war. And the ignorance in the face of such evidence is incredible.

Iran is next. The too-big-to-fail banks are beginning to fail and they need another war. Apparently, the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Lybia are not doing the trick. Since this is the biggest economic melt down in history, they need the biggest war in history. Get prepared.[/quote]

You are a hopeless case sprite. Your conspiracy theories are laughable at best. You don’t get it and never will get it, so I am not going to waste my time replying to your postings anymore. We are going around in circles here and it is obvious you cannot be helped.

diesels12

[quote=”Scott”]No! We’re not enlightened at all diesels12…

We are enlightened as to your state (?) of mind but not the facts…

1. The statement about 1/2 million dead wasn’t mine, it was on a ’60 Minutes’ television program with Madeline Korbelová Albright who – you might notice – did not dispute the number.

2. I cannot honestly believe that you wrote this: “I believe Iraq is a better place now because of it and I also feel they are indebted to us for giving them their freedom. Our soldiers who gave their lives over there did not die in vain, millions of Iraqis are living a beeter life now because of their sacrifice.

And you call me “naive”?

O-M-G!

You have to kidding me! Pulling my chain or whatever it is but if you seriously believe this then our little planet is in a helluva lot worse shape than I thought.

3. Your WHO study refers to: “A large national household survey conducted by the Iraqi government and WHO estimates that 151 000 Iraqis died from violence between March 2003 and June 2006.

Today is the 20th October 2011 more than four years later.

So let’s assume that those laughably low numbers are correct diesels12.

If we project those numbers out until June 2011 we’ve seen – at the very least – another 50,000 per year die for a total of 400,000 DEAD.

These are your numbers!

And you believe that the invasion of Iraq – which has been conclusively proven to be based on total lies – killing at least 400,000 Iraqis is worth it because “millions of Iraqis are living a beeter life now because of their sacrifice.”

??

Scott

PS. There are other studies… A 2006 study released by researchers from the Bloomberg School of Public Health at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore concludes that more than 600,000 Iraqis have died by violence since the U.S.-led invasion in 2003

[ http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2006-10-10-iraq-dead_x.htm ][/quote]

just because 60 minutes said it does not make it fact Scott! You take a 30 second sound bite from a liberal news show to make your point? You should know better than that.

as far as the study, the last couple of years had no where near the deaths as prior years so your 400k figure is still high. There are other studies out there ( an AP study says only 110,600 were killed during the whole conflict) but nobody really knows the true death toll. Lets use your #s of 400,000 for arguments sake though. WE did not kill 400,00 people though, we killed a fraction of that number and the rest can be attributed to suicide bombings and religious zealots killing each other.

I stand by all the statements I made and I am sorry it does not agree with your world view but i am not as enlightened as you are. Quite frankly I don’t think this type of discussion belongs on this website. I have been a member here for a long time ,7 years at least maybe more, and its disappointing to see it used as a mouthpiece for your warped political views. Hopefully we can get back to discussing costa rica. I have gained a lot of valuable info on this site.

sprite

[quote=”diesels12″]

You are a hopeless case sprite. Your conspiracy theories are laughable at best. You don’t get it and never will get it, so I am not going to waste my time replying to your postings anymore. We are going around in circles here and it is obvious you cannot be helped.[/quote]

I am also laughing at your ridiculous world view. I am unsure you are even being serious or just trying to be provocative with your silly conspiracy theories. Either way, I don’t contribute here for your benefit. I do it because I have a knee jerk reaction to address lies, confusion and ignorance. I can’t help it sometimes. I usually bow out at this point as well because once the responses turn into personal attacks and criticisms for lack of a good argument, the discussion has lost its value.

diesels12

[quote=”sprite”][quote=”diesels12″]

You are a hopeless case sprite. Your conspiracy theories are laughable at best. You don’t get it and never will get it, so I am not going to waste my time replying to your postings anymore. We are going around in circles here and it is obvious you cannot be helped.[/quote]

I am also laughing at your ridiculous world view. I am unsure you are even being serious or just trying to be provocative with your silly conspiracy theories. Either way, I don’t contribute here for your benefit. I do it because I have a knee jerk reaction to address lies, confusion and ignorance. I can’t help it sometimes. I usually bow out at this point as well because once the responses turn into personal attacks and criticisms for lack of a good argument, the discussion has lost its value.[/quote]

I know i said i would not reply but are you insane? MY CONSPIRACY THEORIES? I am obviously dealing with an intellectually inferior mind. NAME 1 CONSPIRACY THEORY I HAVE DISCUSSED IN THIS FORUM, JUST 1. Your the one with the obvious conspiracy theories. This is really no longer challenging for me but i had to reply to your idiotic post. You need to be reeducated my friend. You obviously have nothing to bring to the table here and it baffles me why you even post. Why don’t you, Scott and Miravilla go hold hands and sing Kumbaya together. You guys deserve each other.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.