Dating in Costa Rica

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Dating in Costa Rica

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    HuffnerB

Maybe I’d take “Diego” seriously if he knew how to spell?? Where’s Lotus when we need him?

mysticmaiden

Guess I started a real firestorm here, lol. Just responding to missing cr with straight answers. Lotz of bitter Gringos out there……look when it comes to love everyone gets hurt. Whose fault…hers, power suits? Money? I think not. Women get hurt too, specially by beta males like Diego who has no idea what a real relationship is all about, with a woman that is. Sounds like your awfully comfy with the boyz on Friday nights though???

*Lotus

I have a best friend who is a carbon copy of Diego, word for word tirades. Smokes like a chimney, drinks everyday owns a glock and at 46 still manages to date 20 somethings. He likes the Ukes to, they like him for the sex but still have the pretty boys(with money) on the side. He’s definitely fun to go out with, but it gets tireing, to each his own said the farmer who kissed the cow…I’m a hybrid…bit of a bad boy…sang in a Punk/metal band, tattooed, motorcycles…but well read, spiritual(was a monk for a bit as a teen), likes physics and thinks about life outside of Judea/Christian beliefs. I don’t think anyone has all the answers, I go to the beat of my own drummer, not fixed and ever changing/growing. I think everything we will ever need is inside of us already, we are whole-complete and when we become conscious/aware we become peaceful/happy. And from that place we are best equipped to make decisions about everything, war, love, work, relationships etc..I find Diego’s ideas very interesting and agree with some of it and only wish him (and the women’s hair he is grabbing-lol!) all the happiness in the world. Don’t always judge a book by it’s cover, we don’t all wear our stripes on our sleeves a little mystery keeps it interesting.

diego

I assume what you meant by “handle” is “tolerate.” Men and I did say MEN do not appreciate masculine women. Being a wage earner is one thing, smart is another, strong??? Now is that code for Masculine? You can be all of the above and still maintain a feminine identity. I date a Tica attorney who is all of the above yet would never dream of raising her voice to me, and I doubt if she would consider someone referring to her as a strong woman to be a compliment. Why, because she is smart enough to know that her feminine charms can get her much farther than confrontation and showing of that she can compete like a man. Most US chicks have a bad case of penis envy. If they would be proud of the genitals they were born with and act submissive (actually making their men feel dominant and empowered) they would have husbands that could not wait to come home to them. Instead, they have husband that have to “handle” them (tolerate).

Lotus. Points well taken and believe it or not we have much in common regarding the Asian philosophy. Also, I have no illusions regarding monogamy. I don’t think people are built for it. I have lived in Latin countries and fully understand that a fling or two not only spices up the love life when you return to the same old same old, and if handled discreetly does not hurt anyone (can you say motel Eden). Also if the other finds out, in most counties the soup eventually cools and it is no reason to break up a family – as in the US where most chicks run to get a divorce so they can collect the pension and reap a windfall. Women for there own selfish reasons do more to screw up families than men ever do. They place no importance on fatherhood and do not give the respect most good men deserve (cuz thy are not bad boys – they do not make their women submit), hence the cartoon. Regardless what you gals think about me, this attitude is prevalent and this post should inspire some self examination as you gals are the emotional backbone of the family. So act feminine and support your families by not competing with your men. Treat them like kings and I am positive they will treat you better than you ever expected. You might even have more frequent and better sex.

Now the Love Doctor has a word or two for you men: Just because the woman are emotionally stronger does not mean that you have to cave in all the time to maintain peace in the home. If you do this, you have firmly implanted the snout ring that your “woman” can lead you with. Yes you will be a beast of burden (didn’t Mick Jagger write a song about this?). So grow a spine and choose to be emotionally uncomfortable at times so you may have some justice in your household and a better sex life. Inside or outside the household.

diego

Again ingrained masculine thinking. Your Nureo Lingustic Programing shows that you are indeed programmed to be competitive with men. You should be thinking “recive Diego” not “Take” Diegito. When it comes to men, only the Diegos amoung us do the taking. And please you girls don’t recive me seriously – life is too short and as Mick put it, “I’ll never, never, never, never be.” too many pretty girls to choose from.

osajill

new to responding, i will make an effort to spell well….. i have just read this entire strand and frankly am confused. there seems to be an overload of ego, playful as it may be, and judgement swirling throughout. lotus landed in the truth. everything we will ever need is within us, although nurturing the connection and living in gratitude for the freedom to choose certainly makes that more evident day to day.i have a connection to cr through the man in my life. he is true and honest and lives each day with an offering to others. he, too, had this dream of the good life and now day to day in cr struggles like the tico, to survive. he has chosen to give in each day rather than take and is not alone in that behavior. any life, from wealth to provery can turn around in spirit. i live in the ties that bind.. job, kids, mortgage and he in freedom. we have the same struggles to be in joy in each day, just different definitions of responsibility. lifestyle and culture are a choice. i believe you can be responsible and independant as a woman and still maintain the feminine. it is about mutual respect. my boyfriend and i walk together, he with his talents and needs and i with mine. we support one another in physical, emotional and spiritual ways and also in our needs as individuals. i don’t really think that is as much about liberating women at this point in our evolving culture as it is about balance and respect. there will always be people who are type a, need to be in charge, first, on top and are willing to use and abuse others in order to achieve that. we don’t have to buy in

diego

What a beautiful response. It is all about balance and harmony. I think exposing imbalance is the way to create harmony. The ancient Chinese say if the moment is in balance, do not exploit it or – do not act. If there is violence (that which goes against nature (the tao)then act to correct it – harmaonize it to restore balance. Too many people are quick to change what is natural without experiencing, knowing the natural way first. That’s the buy in. It has become hip to be differnt at almost any expense creating extreme social imbalance.

Peg

Diego

Grow up, get over yourself. Your living in a fantasy world, and are definately nauseating wih your MCP diatribe.

mysticmaiden

Musings from a Beta male. Nothing new here diego, same old diatribe. Sure lots of beta females for you to choose from, but real women want something higher on the food chain. More to life/love than beer and sex. Alpha males want more and get more.

dwaynedixon

Please, just learn the difference between you’re and your, and then and than (this applies to nearly everyone here) and this will make up for all the misspellings.

Peg

Oops, lo siento. I do not usually make mistakes in spelling. Give me a break, at least I’m not a repeat offender like some people who shall remain nameless.

geminigio

Scott, I can’t believe you are tolerating this nonsense. What does all this garbage talk have to do with welovecostarica.com ?
    These people are abusing this discussion board, especially this Diego gentleman and I would hope that he takes your warning seriously and stops with the offensive banter.

Respectfully,

Artie Giordano

geminigio

Scott, I can’t believe you are tolerating this nonsense. What does all this garbage talk have to do with welovecostarica.com ?
    These people are abusing this discussion board, especially this Diego gentleman and I would hope that he takes your warning seriously and stops with the offensive banter.

Respectfully,

Artie Giordano

geminigio

Respectfully,

Artie Giordano

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.