Dating in Costa Rica

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Dating in Costa Rica

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author

funny.. i dont see it as a hateful video but rather funny..

and i do see many of the american women in this light .. but that problem is resolved now since I am now living here in the we love costa rica land.. and before you get any indecent thought just because I said the word young .. to me young means 25 to 35 years old.. shame on you for assuming otherwise.

DavidCMurray
    Participant

At the airport a young lass named Lisa
    Will stamp your passport with a visa,
    but never on Sunday,
    for that is the one day,
    she stays home and roots for Saprisa.

– or –

Perpetual tourists like Diego
    they come in quite freely and they go.
    They don’t play by the rules
    they think written by fools
    ’til Immigracion says, “No way, Jose . . . GO!”

diego

Then Diego pulls out the dinero
    And they say my my what a wad-ero!
    Ok, you can stay and play away
    In the land where the local don’t obey
    Their laws and don’t care–o!

David, you’d be better off living by the laws of God rather than the laws of man which are just set ups. But I am sure that you have been castrated by the system and no longer wish to defend those who value freedom that is truly free. Not the freedom if you follow the rules kind – as you eschew.

A bad jailhouse experience can cause neutered character. Freedom or death. BTW – No one gets out alive.

Scott B – Ticos do not follow their own laws and you should learn from them. Just because it’s a law doesn’t mean it’s just or right. Legal is not a substitute for ethical.

This post is not the opinion of the site host

– its just the demented opinion of one bad-boy participant (who gets the girls – Eh, Lotus – you starting to figure it out????). But then again, watchout you do not agree withh that bad boy outlaw Diego. All you girls reading?? I hope so…

Death to the outlaws you say. Well where you gonna run to when your freedom runs dry? Oh now you are going to get a gun and protect yourself when there are not any, because the good little followers have allowed the benevolent government to ban them. Hmmmmm

Mar – you say leave the Twinkies at home – and I agree. Why not leave the “depend on the government” attitude at home too. The US is importing the good little follower syndrome to CR. What a shame.

diego

If a man talks to another man in the way some women talk to men they would be punched out. But noooo, women hide behind the weaker sex skirt and man bash away. Although they may be physically weaker, they are emotionally stronger. So why are they not prosecuted for emotional violence as men are prosecuted for physical violence.

Violence to me is what violates what is natural. A woman behaving as if there is no chance of physical repercussions because they are weaker is unnatural. Two strikes – emotional violence and hiding behind the weaker sex skirt.

You want an example of a double standard?

In movies and television you frequently see men being stuck in the genitals by women as a comic situation. Has anybody ever seen a woman being struck in the genitals by a man? Rest my case.

Have you seen this Maravilla? Please answer that before you get out the clippers.

Women in the US are not happy being feminine, they want to be masculine. Another sickness in the US culture. Too bad that we have paid such a high price for all the great ideas and inventions the US has created. What price you say? The death of femininity. Female masculinity and the raised by the mother home have birthed male femininity. No Lotus I am not homophobic, I just think homosexuality is violent.

maravilla

#1, I don’t watch any primetime tv shows, and rarely see the latest movies, so i can’t even think of an example that i’ve seen to which you are referring. as for the rest of your rant, i don’t get it, quite frankly, all this female masculinity b.s. i was a very successful executive in the entertainment industry and i often made more money than my male counterparts, but i earned that privilege and there wasn’t some man supporting me or my lifestyle. and if you go back to the 50’s and what was expected of a “women” — have the dinner hot on the table when your man comes home, make sure the house is clean (isn’t that what cleaners are for?), put on make-up when you greet him at the door — oh lordy, who the hell wants that role if you are woman??? we can go round and round, diego, but i can’t imagine living under the male oppression that so many women had to endure before women’s lib came along. remember, too, that there was a time in ancient history when women were in charge of everything, and then came the dominator culture — men — and completely fu**ed up the world.

maravilla

no wonder you and i are at loggerheads sometimes. i always wind up with those bad boys as husbands or boyfriends. have one now as i write! LOL
    problem is, it gets old after a while always railing against the rules and regs, and thinking you can get away with almost anything as long as you have a wad of cash to bail your sorry butt out of the mess you got yourselves into. there’s no denying that european aristocrat bad boys are far more interesting than some american men i’ve dated, but you bad boys are a full time job!!!

diego

Mar,

I see you have Scott B syndrome.

Well that’s OK, but your truck driver mouth and the last sentence of your post well illustrates my point.

You sound like a blast to have a beer with and I like your politics as for a woman with your POV, well lets just say I’ll stick to Ticas and Ukrainians.

diego

Ahh… So you find me attractive… Again you prove my point. You hard head chicks with your power suits etc etc always want a man in the bedroom who will make you submit. I bet if you had a man in bed that didn’t practically rip the hair from your head at climax you’d kickem to the curb. I got your number.

I left a chick like you – made 100K a month as a mortgage banker, double fisted cell phones 600sl, land rover, personal shopper always sourounded by YES people, beautiful daughter she never paid attention to. She was crazy about me cause I used to spill the Opus One on her $100 a yard carpets, eat off the fine China and basically made her model house into a home (the interior decorator hated me – so she said).

Kicked her to the curb after she made a fool of her self in the first class cabin returning from CR acting like the nuevo riche little brat that she was.

I then started dating Cuban farm girls. It was great. Just bring a cow over to dad or some goats and the world is your oyster. Ahh the simple life. Cigars, rum, dancing and singing. No lip from the misses cuz if they became emotionally violent you just .. well you know. The way things should be, and then great make up sex. Nights in the Marina Hemingway, poolside at my house in Nautico, 57 Chevy hard top, 3 on the tree with a straight six. Guys hang with guys on Friday and Saturday night and the women gather in the parlor for a sewing circle(lol) … paradise.

If Castro would have only let me have a car, computer and allow me to fling real estate I would have never left. NEVER. Did I say never. Now the Ukraine is another story. But sadly too cold. Are you nauseated yet? Yeah, well I bet your turned on while your vomiting.

Edited on May 27, 2007 13:50

maravilla

I can spell (so I don’t have Scott B syndrome) and I don’t usually drink, so having a beer with you is out of the question. Maybe Cristal, but beer??? UGH! My last comment was based on fact; the world was a much more peaceful, harmonious place before war-mongering men decided it was time to take over. No woman would’ve ever put the world in the state it’s now in. And YOUR last comment is yet another indication of your male chauvinist pig ideals of women — someone you can dominate, push around, and lord over. Watch those Ukrainian women, though. They’d as soon put a knife in your heart as to put up with your abuse. Bad boys — you’re all alike. LOL

maravilla

Get over yourself, Diego. First of all, I am NOT nouveau, so I have it all over the woman you were talking about. People who always had money don’t behave as you described. Those women make me sick, and you’re starting to, with your full-of-yourself tirades. And furthermore, you wouldn’t have my number in a bazillion years, bucko. jejeje

diego

Playing right into my hands – I take it your picking up the room tab???

Andrew
    Keymaster

Diego

I find many of your posts EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE e.g “I bet your wet while your vomiting.”

You will tone them down dramatically now or you registration will be cancelled!

Your choice.

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

diego

I get the spelling thing, but can you admit when you are wrong, my prendita? Bueno habla conmigo suave y deharme sintir sus labios suavemente, mamacita preciosa…

The beer invite was because it seemed appropriate as the truck driver mouth usually indicates a taste for certain libations of the middle class male persuation.

Bad boys are as bad boys do and they do more then most. I know you would always Say that you agree. Where are you tonight sweet marvy?

diego

Aw shucks I was just having fun…

HuffnerB

TU, Scott. A chick’s-opinion: Apparently there are some guys who are unable or incapable of handling smart, ambitious, real wage-earning, strong (good-spelling:)hee-hee) women. Glad my Husband isn’t one of them… Hasta Luego.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.