New US Ambassador Will Not Attend July 4th Celebration

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum New US Ambassador Will Not Attend July 4th Celebration

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author

Whoa.

Scott shared on opinion. I don’t agree with him, but I think your post is a little over-reaching to say the least. Geez!!!

Versatile

[quote=”lillianwickram”]Whoa.

Scott shared on opinion. I don’t agree with him, but I think your post is a little over-reaching to say the least. Geez!!![/quote]

I told the truth.

Imxploring
    Participant

Sweikert925 wrote: (in reference to Ambassador Haney)

“And when he DOES go out and mingle his first priority is to mingle with citizens of the country he is posted to, not with expats from the country he is representing.”

Did you really just write that????

Andrew
    Keymaster

Thanks for making me laugh out loud Versatile, I’ve never been called “anti-semantic” before.

Hilarious!

This has been an interesting experience… If one looks at my original post, the one and only part that mentions the fact that the new Ambassador is Jewish is here:

“What do you think? Is this right? Even if the new US Ambassador to Costa Rica is now an Orthodox Jew should he not be expected to attend the 4th July celebration?”

I can not see anything in that question which is ‘anti-semantic’ or more accurately ‘anti-semitic?’

I also can’t see where I show disrespect to the USA that allegedly treated me so well….

Admittedly in my newsletter I did joke about how the ‘Jews normally stay indoors to sacrifice small Christian children but surely they could make an exception on the 4th July?”

And?

This was OBVIOUSLY humor…

But of course it’s only funny when the Jews make fun of everybody else, right? We can’t make a joke about them at all otherwise they all whine like little old women and play the ‘poor old me’ victim card again.

Which reminds me of an old saying which could apply to humour too: “To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

So finally, if you are an ‘anti-semantic’ 😆 or, you don’t have a sense of humour then go ahead and unsubscribe, life’s too short!

Versatile

Of my goodness! I misspelled a word and on Monday at that. I am not the only one that reads right through you. Look at the other posts before mine. On some other forums i am sometimes called a Anti-semite. I know that i am not. I don’t like a lot of things the Zionists do. With you sir your past writings show that very well. Won’t hurt me a bit. Most likely it will come back to bite you as it should.

Andrew
    Keymaster

[quote=”Versatile”]Most likely it will come back to bite you as it should.[/quote]

Please do explain this comment of yours, I’d love to know more….

jkittay

Scott said:

“But of course it’s only funny when the Jews make fun of everybody else, right? We can’t make a joke about them at all otherwise they all whine like little old women and play the ‘poor old me’ victim card again.

Which reminds me of an old saying which could apply to humour too: “To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.””

There are admittedly some Jews who are hypersensitive to insult, real or perceived, but your lines above that “they all whine like little old women and play the ‘poor old me’ victim card again” are vile, truly hurtful, and anti-Semitic and you should not pretend otherwise. Can you name a group in world history who have been more egregiously persecuted and murdered than the Jews? We don’t need to play ANY card. And criticism is virtually a part of growing up Jewish. We can take it.

Andrew
    Keymaster

[quote=”jkittay”]Scott said:
    There are admittedly some Jews who are hypersensitive to insult, real or perceived, but your lines above that “they all whine like little old women and play the ‘poor old me’ victim card again” are vile, truly hurtful, and anti-Semitic and you should not pretend otherwise. Can you name a group in world history who have been more egregiously persecuted and murdered than the Jews? We don’t need to play ANY card. And criticism is virtually a part of growing up Jewish. We can take it.[/quote]

Thanks for proving my point jkittay.

Lastly, if as you say you keep on getting ‘egregiously persecuted’ throughout world history perhaps it’s time you started asking why?

But let’s not get sidetracked from the main thread in this Discussion Forum.

jkittay

I frankly don’t see how I made your point by simply pointing out the facts of history. It was not only your comments that were vile, hurtful, and anti-Semitic; but you have proved yourself all of the above. May we never meet in person. You may remove my subscription. As you said, life is too short.

Jeff Kittay

jeffreybrock

[quote=”Scott”][quote=”jkittay”]Scott said:
    There are admittedly some Jews who are hypersensitive to insult, real or perceived, but your lines above that “they all whine like little old women and play the ‘poor old me’ victim card again” are vile, truly hurtful, and anti-Semitic and you should not pretend otherwise. Can you name a group in world history who have been more egregiously persecuted and murdered than the Jews? We don’t need to play ANY card. And criticism is virtually a part of growing up Jewish. We can take it.[/quote]

Thanks for proving my point jkittay.

Lastly, if as you say you keep on getting ‘egregiously persecuted’ throughout world history perhaps it’s time you started asking why?

But let’s not get sidetracked from the main thread in this Discussion Forum.

[/quote]

I wish I was in CR today, you would see what this former IDF Goloni Brigade member could do to a slimy piece of shit like you….

You have NO ideal what being persecuted is, all you know is your damned la la world of feeding off American ingenuity… don’t forget, my country rebuilt your homeland after it was destroyed by those who killed 6 million of my family members… because they were simply jewish.

My grandfather built countless buildings, worked countless hours on heavy equipment to raise your nation to what it is today.

So don’t you dare tell me My Jewish Heritage is a problem…

Andrew
    Keymaster

As per their request jkittay and versatile have been unsubscribed. After threatening me, jeffreyblock was also unsubscribed.

Jeffrey Block them emailed me saying:

————————

so you block my ip so I cannot leave a msg… thats funny. But it’s ok. This American Jew will be glad to not visit your site. btw, if you haven’t removed me from your newsletter, please take this opportunity to remove me from your newsgroup.

I’ll be down in the near future, I look forward to meeting any anti-semite in Costa Rica… including you.

————————

I replied saying:

1. It may sound like a strange policy to you Mr. Brock but when people run out of intelligent things to say and start threatening me in my own house, their registration is immediately cancelled.

It’s faintly amusing that someone like you who claims to have been “persecuted” seems to think it’s acceptable to threaten people with whom they disagree in a Discussion Forum.

2. I have happily removed your email address from my newsletter.

Have a nice day!

————————

Andrew
    Keymaster

[size=200]This thread is now closed – thank you.[/size]

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.