A Couple of Interesting Changes (Again)

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum A Couple of Interesting Changes (Again)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Brillson

[quote=”Scott”]I’m certainly not saying your father was a rapist or a murderer and I’m genuinely delighted you consider your father an authority on the entire world war Mr. Ward but, Maravilla is not using phrases like: “I’m sick of your eliteist putrid crap” and asking you to “go back to your treehouse and do your yoga” in her discussion threads with you…

Maravilla hasn’t used the F word either so as far as I can see, she’s used no venomous language at all …

So…

YOU CAN EITHER PLAY NICELY OR GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE, OK RWARD?[/quote]

Scott- Thanks for being a great moderator to this forum. It would be a pleasure to meet you!

maravilla

now is when i start musing whether a mandatory psych eval should be part of the application for residency in costa rica. sheesh.

DavidCMurray
    Participant

[quote=”maravilla”]now is when i start musing whether a mandatory psych eval should be part of the application for residency in costa rica. sheesh.[/quote]

Be careful what you wish for, maravilla. Be careful what you wish for. As tbe old Pennsylvania Dutchman said to his wife, “All the world’s queer but thee and me, Becky, and sometimes I’m not so sure about thee.”

maravilla

i don’t wish for it, but i gotta tell ya, some of the most whacked out people i have ever met in my life are here in costa rica!!! and that’s saying a lot esp since i spent a good portion of my life in the entertainment industry which has a lot of its own whackos!!

sprite

I find it hard to hold back when the right wing, bible thumping, soldier worshiping, flag waving “Americans” start popping off with uncivil language and personal attacks on this message board. It brings out the worst in me. So I’ll just stick to topic here.

Let’s just all agree that the TSA is a group of moronic thugs who deserve our disrespect and as much passive resistance as we can get away with. The problem is that there is little we can do to resist short of not flying…which is what will happen if we resist too much. So far, I have not had any confrontations with these people. But I am fighting back some anger each time I have to face this stupid, fabricated security BS and sooner or later, I am going to get into trouble.

The people who are running things insinuate their fascism into our lives in increments. The pace is quickening though.
    There is evidence that Costa Rica and the rest of the region are being targeted by the globalists as the World Bank takes aim at Central America. Senators Dianne Feinstein (CA) and Chuck Grassley (IA), co-chairs of the Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control, released their report Responding to Violence in Central America. The report recommends steps the U.S. can take to “help” Central America reduce drug related violence. You can just imagine what form that “help” will take and what the real motive behind it is.
    http://feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/files/serve?File_id=aebb1f78-6139-459a-baa9-9a9427f22442&SK=2E29BAC27AE9742DE6CFA550BF226584

OTTFOG

I DON’T HAVE TO READ BOOKS. MY DAD TOLD ME THE STORIES FIRST HAND. HE HAD NIGHTMARES THE REST OF HIS LIFE. I’LL JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT. SURELY YOU DON’T REFER TO MY DAD AS A RAPIST AND MURDERER DO YOU?

I have to chime in. Noone said anything about your dad nor did they question the stories he told you. Nor did Maravilla question that your dad was actually in the war and ask you to prove it. You pushed your own button…

You did however show extreme, and direct, disrespect to Maravilla when she told you about her family members dying in those camps. Not to mention questioning her credibility because she happens to have a great deal of incredible life experiences that she shares with us.

Step outside and take a deep breath…

maravilla

i think he needs his meds changed. i just saw the part in his message where he told me to GFM. i hadn’t seen that when i first scanned his vitriol. i had to laugh at that. how old is this guy? 12??? but seriously folks, you have to wonder about the mental stability of a person who goes off the rails over a discussion such as this. i wonder if rward is his real name? and he’s taking george’s tour in january? hmmmmmmmmmmmm

aguirrewar

[quote=”sprite”]I find it hard to hold back when the right wing, bible thumping, soldier worshiping, flag waving “Americans” start popping off with uncivil language and personal attacks on this message board. It brings out the worst in me. So I’ll just stick to topic here.

Let’s just all agree that the TSA is a group of moronic thugs who deserve our disrespect and as much passive resistance as we can get away with. The problem is that there is little we can do to resist short of not flying…which is what will happen if we resist too much. So far, I have not had any confrontations with these people. But I am fighting back some anger each time I have to face this stupid, fabricated security BS and sooner or later, I am going to get into trouble.

The people who are running things insinuate their fascism into our lives in increments. The pace is quickening though.
    There is evidence that Costa Rica and the rest of the region are being targeted by the globalists as the World Bank takes aim at Central America. Senators Dianne Feinstein (CA) and Chuck Grassley (IA), co-chairs of the Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control, released their report Responding to Violence in Central America. The report recommends steps the U.S. can take to “help” Central America reduce drug related violence. You can just imagine what form that “help” will take and what the real motive behind it is.
    http://feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/files/serve?File_id=aebb1f78-6139-459a-baa9-9a9427f22442&SK=2E29BAC27AE9742DE6CFA550BF226584%5B/quote%5D

1’st ACT:

“Five of Central America’s seven countries are now on the United States’ list of 20 “major illicit drug transit or major illicit drug producing countries.” Three of those, Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Honduras, were added just last year.”

2’nd Act:

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=39726&Cr=drug+trafficking&Cr1=

“The battle against organized crime is everyone’s fight and in this sense, I would like to make a special appeal to the United Sates so that it assumes a resolute and concrete leadership in this battle against drug trafficking and organized crime.”

3’rd Act;

and now the USA will help CR with it’s problem with a CONDITION or maybe some more conditions. The Palestine vote in the UN which means SIDE with us when you vote. Meaning?? Vote on this issue along our side.

The Chinese built a stadium worth $100 million for FREE in exchange to sever ties with Taiwan and that was after more than 30 years of recognizing Taiwan and taking their $$ thanks to Oscar Arias a (Nobel Prize winner).

Chinchilla or any other President will sell her soul for $$

maravilla

Blame Arias — he sold us out first with CAFTA and then the Chinese. nothing good ever comes from these trade agreements, and don’t start on the free market topic, or competition, or or or . . . i would take a government monopoly any day. i can only imagine the ways in which the US will help these countries fight their drug wars. it gives me chills, and makes me wonder if i should’ve moved farther south!

sprite

I think most politicians would sell their families for money. They certainly have sold everyone else’s.

Kevin Casas-Zamora- a former vice president of Costa Rica – is siding up with these American slime-ball politicians and adding his two cents worth to the report.

aguirrewar

Kevin Casas-Zamora- a former vice president of Costa Rica. Is looking for his best interest while he sells CR down the tube.

Nothing NEW here. While they make $100,000 out of the backs of a working CR that makes $5,000, multiply that by 1,000 CR citizens and do the math.

And Kevin, his brother, cousin, friends are doing the same.

DavidCMurray
    Participant

[quote=”maravilla”]i think he needs his meds changed. . . .hmmmmmmmmmmmm[/quote]

You, maravilla, you of all people are advocating that this guy be medicated??? You, big pharma’s most vociferous critic??

The world really must be coming to an end. Next thing you know, Scott will find something good to say about government and we’ll all be swept up in the rapture.

Wait for it . . .

Andrew
    Keymaster

Did someone say rapture?

Let us pray!

Brillson

Yeah man! I pray for an abrupt end to all proselytising hucksters who know with certainty the will of God. Praise the great and powerful Buddha!

maravilla

the only thing whackier than the people predicting the end of the world are the people who believe them.

and no, david, i don’t advocate psychiatric drugging for anyone. . . except in this case!! jejeje clearly the man is in need of a stabilizer.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.