Wow Scott, I feel your pain!

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Wow Scott, I feel your pain!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    mysticmaiden

That would be great. Perhaps you can get a CR Prosecutor to weigh in? Surely we have to think of something to protect ourselves. The deck is already stacked against us being foreigners. I have seen to many good souls defeated and return to their homelands because of these vultures. Good Luck Scott. Keep us informed.

apexit

Thank God
    You know people have lost thousands that read this site including me and to hear all this babble over $2K. Scott How long have you been there 6 years? If that is all you lost in Costa Rica so far you should be happy. There is no free lunch. Everyone that moves or buys property there must pay their dues. Blow it off. See my new thread today.
    Stan

Andrew
    Keymaster

Apexit

1. I have been here for eight years now and having invested close to a billion dollars for my clients over the past 20+ years, I have indeed seen larger losses for them as well as for me. Thankfully these were minor losses and the long-term picture has always been very much more profitable.
    2. It may be “babble” to you but there are many people that read this site who will be contacted by this person and who will be grateful that they have been ‘advised’ ahead of time as to what to expect.
    3. The reason we suggest people do not post email addresses is that once the robots get your email address, you will be flooded with SP*M plus, we don’t want people soliciting in the forum.

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

mysticmaiden

Suggestion: If we cant expose the bad guys can we extoll the good ones? How about a separate page for: Good repairmen, contractors, dentists, lawyers, carpenters etc.?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.