Why Bash US at every chance

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Why Bash US at every chance

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Roark

Your words, “Money, controlled by the Zionists are the root of evil in the entire world.” That mi amigo, is the statement of an anti-Semite. Your mind is so open I think your brains fell out and belief in lies have filled the vacuum. That is o.k. though, because there is a remedy and that is truth, God’s Word. Open your heart to Jesus and God’s word and you will not fear all these things your so worried about. Don’t fear the future, fear God.

Seriously, with Love.

wmaes47

I do believe… I do attend, occasionally, a Messianic Jewish Temple… You didn’t read “prejudice against Jews as a religious, racial, or ethnic group” anywhere in my posts.

Zionism is an International Political Movement.

Where you come up with calling me an “anti-Semite” (anti-Semitism) is beyond anything I have posted in this thread. I do believe you have your wires crossed.

But, who am I to argue with you. You have all the answers. Only a closed minded person can argue with themselves, they don’t listen or watch the truths.

The time is coming and it is very close as prophesized in the Bible. You will be watching as your money disappears down the “black hole” as the recession starts, then a depression, then more contrived terrorists attacks “let the government protect you, and finally the anti-Christ coming to power for a seven year reign.

We could go on… If you want to view the truths, but I fear you will not view anything I have to offer. I can only show you the door, you must choose to walk through it…

Print this and place it on a wall in front of your computer, then contact me in two years with your same beliefs as today. Then we can talk, again.

Blessings
    Bill Maes

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.