Which 4×4 is best car for Costa Rica????

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Which 4×4 is best car for Costa Rica????

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    wspeed1195

bongo truck.4 door,4×4 2.7 diesel.has plenty of cab room and A small bed.A little over 20 grand brand new.

DavidCMurray
    Participant

Is this Bongo thing made by Mahindra in India? Does anyone have any experience with this brand? I’ve seen a few around. They seem to smoke a lot.

wspeed1195

made by KIA.I’ve wanted one for A while.I talk to folks that have them. A few have bought them several years old and have had fair to good results.
    as with anything stuff happens.all in all,with doing the footwork and questioning they seem to be the deal.
    also the new ones do not have turbos. they have 2.7 liter motors and the co. did this to save from another facet to the driveline. they are stout without it.
    alot of the info I have is from RESEARCH.talking to salesman both in Herradura at the plaze and then at A truck place in SJ.the info paralelled between the 2 so I take it as fairly good.

banquo357

my two cents: Hyundai Galloper or Toyata Fortuner.

i’m suprised nobody has mentioned the fortuner. ours have been great, no problems at all; great off-road and on. i guess i’m partial! But the Galloper is a great too, can’t go wrong there.

albertoB

The original poster requested 7 passenger capacity.
    Alberto

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.