WANT TO BUY IN COSTA RICA…PARAGON PROPERTIES???

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum WANT TO BUY IN COSTA RICA…PARAGON PROPERTIES???

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    AJPIII

We thought this came to an end when we had our attorney’s send Scott Oliver’s friend and promoted attorney Jose Fernandez all of our documents from the National Registry showing that Paragon Properties of Costa Rica S.A. owned its property and was titled. Scott, we are very surprised that you have not posted our ownership to the properties. Seeing how you’re willing to look up all the properties that Paragon owns and lookup the properties that Paragon has transferred to it’s clients free of charge and at that time post them all on your website we will have our attorney in Costa Rica post on this forum all the properties Paragon owned and all the properties and all the folio numbers necessary and all the S.A. names that the property was transferred to.

Again we wish to thank you for making this generous offer and giving Paragon the opportunity through your forum to have you put an end to all this mis-information being put forth on your website about our company.

It appears that many of the participants in this forum are very confused about our sales program. Placing funds with an escrow agent to reserve a parcel of land is not a sale. It is in fact an option on something specific that that individual is interested in acquiring. Those funds are held until that individual physically inspects and subsequently ratifies that purchase. Every piece of property in the world is sold with some sort of a deposit. Our contract provides a period of 6 months (180 days) for that individual to travel to Costa Rica and make that inspection. No interest on those deposited funds goes to Paragon but instead to the Florida Bar Association. Those of you that have discomfort with this method will clearly not become our clients. That is your decision. In 18 months hundreds of United States citizens who are desirous of owning land in Costa Rica and who have thoroughly checked everything out feel that what we offer and the way we do business is perfectly acceptable. I can only encourage all of you to simply click on the website below to see some of the progress Paragon is making in developing its communities and providing employment to hundreds of Costa Ricans in the process. Our company has invested millions of dollars in its acquisitions and development of Costa Rican real estate. Why are some of you so unhappy that we assisting in the development and promotion of Costa Rica? In the spirit of Costa Rica we wish all of you Pura Vida.
    Our attorney in Costa Rica is preparing to post all of the S.A.’s and folio’s numbers no later than tomorrow morning so that Scott can do his checking and put an end to all of this. http://www.buycostaricanland.com/corporate/photo4.htm

Andrew
    Keymaster

1. Before I take the time to reply to you who claim to be representing Paragon Properties – Please confirm to us – who are you exactly?

2. Since you and someone else tried to log on to my site using different computers, my system had automatically blocked your registration for 24hrs this morning, I will unfreeze that for you so that you can tell us who you are.

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

jeffs

William Gale Chairman of The Board Paragon Properties of Costa Rica represented by Alejandro Vargas who will be placing on your site all of the information I have previously mentioned under AJPIII
    My email address is: wagale@aol.com

Please unfreeze AJPIII for further comments to your forum!

Andrew
    Keymaster

1. I did receive an email letter from an attorney representing Paragon Properties which was also posted in this forum but did NOT receive any National Registry documents or any additional documentation whatsoever.

2. It would appear that the VIP Members of this forum – many of whom have had communications with your company – are not as much concerned with whether Paragon owns the land, they are understandably more concerned about whether they – the buyer – get legal title to the land that they are buying from Paragon.

It should be noted that this is not just a concern with your company alone Mr. Gale, there are other companies out there who seem to be trying to duplicate your marketing methods but of course your firm seems to be doing more marketing than most.

3. Please feel free to include useful data here in this ‘Discussion forum’ as long as you are willing to “discuss it”. That’s obviously what ‘Discussion forums’ are for…

4. I did unfreeze the registration for AJPIII so your attorney should be able to access it.

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

jeffs

Not only does Paragon own all of its property outright free and clear of all liens, mortgages and encumbrances but we are able to transfer said properties in that same manner. I stated earlier today Alejandro Vargas will provide for this forum and your VIP members several hundred of such documentation either later today or earlier tomorrow morning.
    Since you broached the topic and others appear to be attempting to duplicate what we have been doing for the last two years I would hope that in an effort for consumer protection you would lend your considerable expertise to the investigation of those companies as well. Since the readers of your forum obviously respect your opinion I will withhold any further postings and would ask your VIP members to do likewise until you have completed your review of the documentation being forwarded by our attorneys.
    Thanking You all in advance: William Gale Chairman of the Board Paragon Properties

Andrew
    Keymaster

This is a free website that takes up an enormous amount of my time and “investigating” anything for free takes up more time.

The only reason your company is mentioned so often Mr. Gale is that people see your marketing more than any other.

If I am not mistaken, in a previous article somewhere it was mentioned that Paragon sends out tens of millions of marketing emails per week.

In comparison, my website which has been existence longer than Paragon and has significant presence online only sends out 6,000 weekly email newsletters and obviously it would not be possible or ‘right’ to ask our VIP Members not to comment about a specific topic.

Scott Oliver

AJPIII

Scott,
    Since the issue of our ownership and or our ability to transfer clear title was the issue I simply asked any of your forum members to,after our attorneys posting wait for your response so that any misunderstandings as to what we do or the way we sell our property can be put to an end. Thank you
    William Gale
    Chairman of the Board
    Paragon Properties of Costa Rica

AJPIII

Scott –

Here are the Folio numbers of eleven properties owned by Paragon Properties free and clear of any and all encumbrances.

You will note on your research that Paragon paid several million dollars to buy this raw property.

Punta Verde 6-126985-000

Las Brisas 6-051046-000
    Las Brisas 6-51551

Heights of Pacifica 6-089447
    Hills of Pacifica 6-020844-000
    Valley of Pacifica 6-21264-000

The Gables 6-109902-000

Presidential Estates 6-20271-001 / 002

Vista del Mar 607213

Ocean Point 72103

Playa del Sol 6143110

Playa del Mar 608456 & 611901-000

In order to make your research and the task of looking up each property in the Public Registry easy, let me suggest the following simple steps so you can post
    your findings expeditiously:

Go directly to this URL: http://196.40.22.13/

Click on the text link that says: “Consulta por Número de Finca o Concesión”

Provincia: 6-Puntarenas (select this choice from the pull down list)

Horizontal: leave blank

# Finca: enter in the number from lists above

Duplicado: leave blank

Derecho: 000 (this is normally 000, 001, or 002)

If you need any additional information, please feel free to ask.

Sincerely,

Bill Gale
    Chairman of the Board
    Paragon Properties of Costa Rica, S.A.

Edited on Apr 19, 2006 11:51

AJPIII

Scott,

Here are four S.A.’s that have been transferred. We are contacting our clients on an individual basis to post their transfers as council has instructed us that we have a fiduciary relationship with our clients and their S.A.’s. As we get acknowledgements from our clients giving us permission to disclose their anonymity, we will forward the S.A. and folio numbers to you so you can do your research.

Go directly to this URL: http://196.40.22.13/

Click on the text link that says: “Bienes Inmeubles”

Click on the text link that says: “Consulta por Número de Finca o Concesión”

Provincia: 6-Puntarenas (select this choice from the pull down list)

# Finca: enter in the number from lists above

Duplicado: leave blank

Horizontal: leave blank

Derecho: 000

Click on “Consultar” Button

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Sincerely,

Bill Gale
    Chairman of the Board
    Paragon Properties of Costa Rica, S.A.

Edited on Apr 19, 2006 13:36

Andrew
    Keymaster

Since someone in Reston, Virginia and someone else in Atlanta, Georgia tried to log on to my site using your AJPIII username and password AGAIN this morning – The security system has AGAIN automatically blocked your access for 24hrs.

This is a computerised system which I did not build and I can not change and this will continue to occur if you and your colleagues at Paragon continue to do this…

Scott Oliver

jimliesen122

Mr. Gale, “jeffs”, or “AJPlll”, Why is it that you have such strange user names instead of something simple. I would have guessed that someone of you status in Paragon’s leadership would have his own user account?
    Jim

jeffs

I’m not quite sure as to how to respond to that question. However at one point I was refused access to this forum under my name. It was obvious that in order to monitor what was being said about my company I had various employees in our executive offices in Hollywood,Fl. log on. I’m not sure that you are aware of the extent or size of our business. You might wish to read the following press release and perhaps can appreciate the type of people who are prepared to buy our property.

http://www.buycostaricanland.com/corporate/weller.htm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20060421/bs_prweb/prweb374604_2

Edited on Apr 21, 2006 11:21

William Gale

Thank you for allowing this new member.

chopson

Ravis
    I would be interested in discussing your investment with Paragon.
    I’ll admit that I was a little skeptical about their marketing tactics and depostit requirement. However after talking with some investors and their escrow agent I decided to make the deposit on a lot in Playa Del Mar. I have since made a visit to Costa Rica to inspect the property and fell in love with the country and it’s investment potential. I am reading Scott’s book and just want to make sure I don’t lose my camisa. Look forward to hearing from you.

Edited on May 15, 2006 06:27

rahulthack

Ravi,
    Namaste,
    Please send me your e-mail so I can kno about Paragon Co.
    Thanks
    Rahul
    Rahulthack@aol.com
    phone 949-494-6317

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.