US Healthcare – Reform or Regression?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum US Healthcare – Reform or Regression?

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    edlreed

Mr. K, there should be concern (oh, there is!!) that we’re waking up. No comment on the comparison of giving human beings health care to this “use” of taxpayer money? The fact seems to be they all waste our tax money, just seems relevant how. Telling, you might even say. Those manipulators and traitors that “coordinated” with the Nazis in WWII just couldn’t be the prototypes for the modern capitalists moguls…could they? Could the likes of Bush and Ben Laden NEED each other?

postalx

Mr. Ed… The brain trust at the New York Times, that bastion of America hatred (as long as there’s a Republican in charge, that is) finally woke up to realize that their idol REALLY meant he was going to hose them and their rich friends to pay for their unconscionable spending spree. To wit:

“This idea that everything new that government provides ought to be paid for by the top 5 percent, that’s a basically unstable way of governing.”…”There is no way we can pay for health care and the rest of the Obama agenda, plus get our long-term deficits under control, simply by raising taxes on the wealthy…The middle class is going to have to contribute as well.”

The pigs are flying high today!

edlreed

Why do I feel this response buttresses my “offering” of history? And the state of affairs. Body count in the tens of millions/exploitation and destruction of cultures Vs. Supreme deprivation of the elite class, only one Lexus and a Mercedes per family of four?
    I give. You win. I’m done here. Amoral and the anti-hero reigns. Your way or the dissolution of “all we hold dear”.
    Oh, I’m not a liberal. Watch whose doorjamb you bring this “philosophy” across.

steve80545

Like the Phoenix, maybe the solution is in the destruction and rebirthing.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.