Tremors

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Tremors

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    caliskatari
    Participant

Yeah, your right.. Nobody really even tried to reply to your question. Sorry about that. Lots of us here are like a bunch of folks at the bar talkin’ story. We don’t even know what we were supposed to be talking about. What was the question again?

waggoner41

[quote=”jamesgoshen4″]I have spoken to my parents who reside in the Guapiles area. They have reported that there has been quite a few earthquakes tremors that have been experienced. Any one else out there have any comments?[/quote]

All quiet in Ciudad Colon. The November quake was two sharp raps and done. Nothing else but little quivers. One thing, though, a whole lot of small quakes generall prevent a large one. One of the things I looked at before moving to CR was earthquakes. I didn’t find anything in the past 20 years above a 6.5. I’ll accept that.

costaricafinca
    Participant

There seems to be a couple of responses missing from this posting, including the one I made asking [b]jamesgoshen4[/b] if he had received my [b]PM[/b] to him, regarding this subject.
    I know there was a couple removed for inappropriate responses, but mine wasn’t one of them

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.