Paragon Properties of Costa Rica

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Paragon Properties of Costa Rica

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Scalesfr

This message is for any present or furture clients of paragon properties be advised Paragon Properties may be bilking or defrauding its clients please check with the miamin Florida Better Bussiness Bureal I have hired A costa Rica Law Firm to take legal Action Against Paragon Properties. And their two Principles Bill Gale And Steve Tashman.

Frank Scales

Andrew
    Keymaster

Would you please explain exactly why you are taking legal action against the company?

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

Andrew
    Keymaster

THIS POST PLACED IN WRONG PLACE AND REPOSTED HERE BY SCOTT

Posted Jul 09,2007 11:54 AM Scalesfr
    Scott this is in reply to your question:
    I originally brought a Hecture in parritta through Paragon properties 2.5 years ago
    Paragon properties Aqreement was to provive all of the interstructure and build my chosen home @ 60$ a square ft. just about 6 months a one Les Masters call me to tell me that the city of parritta had change the lot numbers and my property was not lot #54 but has been change to lot number lot #62 the old switcharue lot number 54 still exist lot number 62 is a different lot and the way I see it I cannot build on it At least not @ 60$/sq. ft the lot was changed without my consent or knowledge

wspeed1195

get your money back and got to Jaco. theirs about 154 american real estate agents you can see about land.

Alvaro

Wspeed1195, don’t forget about the tico brokers! 😉

jafranz

I sent a deposit to Paragon properties to purchase a lot about 1 !/2 years ago . I didn’t like it and they refunded my money in about 2 months. However, I have not seen any development since then on thee property. I hate to say this, but I feel that Americans are taking advantage of the great opportunity to invest in Costa Rica. I have since purchased and have had great experiences with developers other than Americans ( I are one)
    Be very careful and not send money to anyone that you have not personally met and seen.
    Jon

geminigio

well, I am happy to say that I passed on doing business with Paragon for a number of reasons. I bought 5 lots from Costa Developers and my experience has been a good one…some problems, yes, but minimal and we worked them out easy enough. .i don’t think it’s just American companies that are causing problems though, I believe dishonest and unethical business people are everywhere on the planet! Do your due diligence and go with your gut if persistant bad vibes are hounding you….Take your time and do not rush into things….Anyone wishing to know about my good and bad experiences in dealing with real estate in CR please feel free to contact me here on welovecostarica.com

artie giordano

simondg

Isn’t it possible that you bought an “agricultural plot” and that now they have a Master Plan they are “moving you” to conform with the plan? Is it also possible that they informed you that this might happen in advance? I’m curious to know if this is the case or whether they are up to something else.

In the 2.5 years since you invested have they completed any infrastructure?

Edited on Jul 10, 2007 11:48

*Lotus

I have been following the Paragon stuff for a few years at this point…almost just by default. It seems like they keep starting projects but none are actually complete, as in all the roads, water, electric etc now build your house kind of complete.

Scalesfr

At least your lots were not switched to other lots

Scalesfr

We are putting on hold any legal action after being contacted by paragon properties and offering to resolve what they are calling “mis communication.” I will keep all those in concern informed.

Your Truly
    Frank R. Scales

simondg

I look forward to your follow up Frank and in the meantime I would still be interested to know if they have completed any of the infrastructure since you invested two and a half years ago…

Scalesfr

According to their web site I would say so and from what I saw on my last visit last week yes they have stay tuned.

Farnk R. scales

Ripple33

I had contacted Paragon several years ago and decided against dealing with them due to the talk about lack of completed infrastructure and nightmares in CR about developers starting projects with proposed infrastructure. They sell the lots and then move on. Then you are left with a piece of land with lack of roads, electric, water, septic ect. The legal process in CR makes it near impossible to get anything done about getting ripped off. Watch out for yourselves people because no one else will. Also after researching Paragon they have a bad history in Florida with a nightmare of a development in south Florida called Lehigh Acres. This is one of the most poorly planned communities in the state. If you deal with Paragon or any others in CR watch out for yourself and take everything at face value. If they say there will be roads ect just assume that it may or may not happen. If you still want to roll the dice go ahead but dont be surprised if things dont go the way people tell you they will.

Andrew
    Keymaster

This was posted in the wrong place and reposted here by Scott Oliver
    ————————————————————————

message Posted By
    Posted Jul 16,2007 2:51 PM Scalesfr

Good afternoon my name is Frank Scales I posted some information concerning my Business adventure with paragon properties and have hired a law firm in costa rica not because of any adverse feeling about william gale but because I knew that the property that I had purchased had been switch without my knowledge william i would bet knew noting about this my gut feeling is that william is an honest man and that is way any legal action action has been put on hold we shall see withen the next sixty days I’m writing this after reading some comments posted in february and may very negative there has been a lot of work on the interstructure on all properties i was just there in costa rica the first of july 2007 I am not trying to change my complaint just being honest about whats going on.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.