Obama to visit Costa Rica

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Obama to visit Costa Rica

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    waggoner41

Obama is apparently going to make a trip through Central America in early May.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/obama-to-visit-mexico-costa-rica/2013/03/27/df2b62c0-9729-11e2-b68f-dc5c4b47e519_story.html?wpisrc=nl_headlines

No doubt the U.S. wants strengthen economic ties to the advantage of the U.S.

VictoriaLST

Oh boy. Now we can protest his outrageous ideas in person without leaving home!

johnnyh

Maybe he can tell President Chinchilla that he promises to talk to Meg Whitman to not send those HP jobs to India.
    Is Obama getting a ticker tape parade through Paseo Colon?:shock:

davidd

pull out the red carpet

the first foreign born king of the U.S. is coming to costa rica 🙂

Obamas birth certificate has finally been confirmed as offically FAKE!!! meaning we have a sitting president that was born in Kenya.. and you hear NOTHING NOTHING in the media.. except some rinky dink local news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh37rWmUL9Q

amazing!!!!

DavidCMurray
    Participant

I fail to understand your interest in President Obama’s birthplace given that you are not a naturalborn citizen of the United States. When were you naturalized?

We’ll have to see the documentation.

lvc1028

[quote=”VictoriaLST”]Oh boy. Now we can protest his outrageous ideas in person without leaving home![/quote]

O’bummer

keep spending, keep spending, keep spending

davidd

[quote=”DavidCMurray”]I fail to understand your interest in President Obama’s birthplace given that you are not a naturalborn citizen of the United States. When were you naturalized?

We’ll have to see the documentation.
    [/quote]

[b]you fail to realize???[/b] :D:D:D

[b]and who are you again??????[/b]:D:D:D

I used to be an american citizen.. born and raised in the city of new york until exactly 13 months 12 days ago. when I officially went thru the process of renouncing my citizenship.

this took actually longer than expected and wound up costing me close to $1000 in fee’s and attorney.. etc

whew!!! I feel better now.. thanks 😀

DavidCMurray
    Participant

Speaking for my fellow Americans, davidd, we’re glad that you’ve finally found peace. So what’s your interest in President Obama’s place of birth? What’s it to you? Are you equally concerned about the birthplace of President Chinchilla? Queen Elizabeth? Boris Putin?

And, by the way, if you, non-citizen that you are, get to declare the President’s Hawaii-issued legal birth certificate to be a forgery, then I get to declare yours to be a forgery as well. You and I have equal standing in this matter. We are equally knowledgeable.

If you paid any attention to Sheriff Arpaio’s statement on the YouTube video, you took careful note of his reference to (1)his “volunteer posse” of amateur sleuths and (2)the number of conditional terms he used — “we suspect”, “we think”, “it may be that”, “we feel”, etc. Add ’em up and you have a mouthful of nothing. He hedges every sentence. Why do you suppose that is?

VictoriaLST

I put no particular credence in this CBS report on the birth certificate, but, if true, it is important.

Since O has only one American parent, he has to have been born on US soil to be eligible for the presidency. If he was born on foreign soil, his election could and should be invalidated. I haven’t looked up what happens, constitutionally, at that point, but it would be one god-awful mess.

DavidCMurray
    Participant

You’re right, Victoria, if it were true it would be important, but it’s not, so it’s not.

President Obama’s legal birth certificate was duly recorded by the State of Hawaii’s Office of Vital Records. By legal definition, they have the authority to issue duplicate birth certificates (long form and short) based upon their legal records and they have. His birth certificate is as legally definitive as yours, mine or anybody else’s born in one of the fifty states.

In the “never-going-to-happen” realm of President Obama’s removal from office, Vice President Joe Biden would ascend to the presidency and lay the groundwork for his own re-election in 2016.

davidd

OK David

your right.. how could I be so silly to bring something so insignificant up.:shock::shock::shock:

I loved your statement

“IF IT WERE TRUE IT WOULD BE IMPORTANT… BUT ITS NOT SO IT’S NOT” sounds almost like

“there’s no place like home… there’s no place like home” :roll::roll::roll:

sounds like a good mantra to keep telling yourself.

but one thing I do agree with

it really does NOT matter anyway..

at this point in time the american people got so rightly what it deserves.. and in the end..

whatever will happen .. will happen….. regardless of what you or I or anyone will say or do.

we could keep going back and forth but it’s all moot aside from friendly conversation.

but you keep the faith my friend. and I will end this from one of my favorite quotes of the infamous

Gordon Gekko

“It’s all about the bucks pal… and the rest is conversation… now get back to work” 8)8)

[quote=”DavidCMurray”]You’re right, Victoria, if it were true it would be important, but it’s not, so it’s not.

President Obama’s legal birth certificate was duly recorded by the State of Hawaii’s Office of Vital Records. By legal definition, they have the authority to issue duplicate birth certificates (long form and short) based upon their legal records and they have. His birth certificate is as legally definitive as yours, mine or anybody else’s born in one of the fifty states.

In the “never-going-to-happen” realm of President Obama’s removal from office, Vice President Joe Biden would ascend to the presidency and lay the groundwork for his own re-election in 2016.
    [/quote]

agarcia

Much ado about nothing. Move on and find a real cause in life. You could find much better ways to spend your time don’t you think?

costaricabill
    Participant

I don’t really give a hoot about the birth certificate flap. There are plenty of photoshop experts that have suggested that it is a “constructed document”, but I think he is doing a lot of other things that concern me more.

First on my list is that he decided to really screw up my day on May 2nd by flying into San Jose! My wife flies back to SJO on that same day and I can just imagine what the traffic is going to be like around the airport before, during and after his arrival – both vehicular traffic and the scheduled air traffic.

Of course the other solution might be to contact the White House and ask if it is possible that they make a quick stop in Florida to pick up my wife. Even with all the news about how much it costs for Air Force 1 each time it takes off, King Obama doesn’t seem to care, so I’ll give him a call and ask – it can’t hurt. Even if he says no, maybe I can convince him to agree not to disrupt the scheduled arrival of Jet Blue flight #1695.

davidd

you right!!! 🙂

ok here is a funny video.. its the IRS version of a parody of startrek

I think it cost the tax payers $60,000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VxU6n4pAnrU

but it’s cool 🙂

[quote=”costaricabill”]I don’t really give a hoot about the birth certificate flap. There are plenty of photoshop experts that have suggested that it is a “constructed document”, but I think he is doing a lot of other things that concern me more.

First on my list is that he decided to really screw up my day on May 2nd by flying into San Jose! My wife flies back to SJO on that same day and I can just imagine what the traffic is going to be like around the airport before, during and after his arrival – both vehicular traffic and the scheduled air traffic.

Of course the other solution might be to contact the White House and ask if it is possible that they make a quick stop in Florida to pick up my wife. Even with all the news about how much it costs for Air Force 1 each time it takes off, King Obama doesn’t seem to care, so I’ll give him a call and ask – it can’t hurt. Even if he says no, maybe I can convince him to agree not to disrupt the scheduled arrival of Jet Blue flight #1695.
    [/quote]

Let’s all hope that the Big O isn’t bringing a copy of the 2700 page health care bill, that nobody in the US understands, along with him as a gift to the Costa Rican President. Now that would set CAJA back a bit. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.