Need a romantic beachfront resort in the Jaco area

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Need a romantic beachfront resort in the Jaco area

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    HuffnerB

You might be thinking of Club Del Mar. Haven’t stayed there, but their restaurant is very nice.

*Lotus

Thats the place.

sharrack

Is there good snorkling at the Villa caletas beach.
    I know it’s rocky so my girl thinks it might be good for that.
    Thanks , kenny S>

Andrew
    Keymaster

Snorkelling at this time of the year (end of the rainy season) in the Pacific will probably be very cloudy.

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

HuffnerB

Scott’s right…forget about snorkeling. But my last word: I LOVE Villas Caletas. Alas, it ain’t on the beach, but still well worth it. They’re putting in a magnificent pool that I’d pay to hang out in. It may be finished now, or should be any day now. Why not spend two or three “romantic” nights there and then go toward Jaco. Lotus thought of Club Del Mar just south of Jaco…it looks very nice. Good luck! PS I have a house on Playa Hermosa if you’re desperate. It’s great, but probably more than you need, at 3 bedrooms. We have some days left in December.

HuffnerB

I go there for the wireless i-net. Checked their website, and the rooms look very nice. Saludos.

HuffnerB

I go there for the wireless i-net. Checked their website, and the rooms look very nice. Saludos.

koty

I just had to comment that, yes it has deteriorated in the last 6 months. We just got back from CR. My experience with Jaco is more the “sitting at the bakery in the morning while hung-over 50 something year old disgusting men who are in CR to escape alimony or child support payments, find a young tica (yes the sex with minors sign at the airport is the only one that is in English) or avoid some other felony charge rub elbows with the low life surfer wanna be type who have not bathed in quite a while and thought they would get a muffin before they go to bed for the “night”. By the way, did anyone else notice the huge red sex shop sign that is as big as banana truck when you suddenly round a corner on the way to Jaco from Orotina? I think it is so big so that those men I talked about don’t have to put on their reading glasses to see it.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.