“Just Who Are The Feds Planning To Battle?”

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum “Just Who Are The Feds Planning To Battle?”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    guru

It should be pretty obvious, all us dangerous citizens many of whom are well armed.

It is well known that the IRS has plans to be back in business within 30 days of a war, major calamity (rising water, drought and the coming food riots) OR the zombie apocalypse. You need well armed tax men to collect taxes under these conditions. . .

There has also been a whole series of relatively unknown laws passed that limits how prepared you can be in the name of gouging or anti-hoarding. In the name of anti-hoarding the government is preparing to take FOOD away from the haves to give to the have nots. . . Obama called for “prepping” to be outlawed calling a 30 day food supply and 50 rounds of amunition to be sufficient. Many religious groups such as the Pennsylvania Dutch believe that one should have enough food and supplies to survive a year as well as cash on hand for the same. This is in the event that one is injured, sick or there are wide spread crop failures. It is like the rest of us that have health and life insurance. You die and your family can survive without you. . . They build up these stores then carefully use a FIFO (First in First Out) system to continually refresh their stocks.

While I do not do it I think a year is much more sensible than a month. If you lose your income the month end bills will come too soon and I’ve known folks that took YEARS to find a job in our current economy.

There have also been laws put forward to limit seed sharing by requiring seed banks (many who are non-profit) to meet the same packaging requirements as commercial seed distributors. . . Take away your stores of food and THEN prevent you from growing more. . . Having a garden to provide more than you can eat is greedy (see anti-hording) and the government is preparing to confiscate any they think you do not need immediately.

Do you think well armed “Preppers” (formerly “survivalists”) are going to turn over their food any sooner than their guns. . . Send in the tanks. . .

THEN There is the National System of Interstate and Defense Highways. Originally conceived to evacuate cites in the event of a war (a little late in a nuclear war). But then came Vietnam, antiwar protests and events like Kent State (our own Tienanmen Square). It was about this time that the Pentagon asked for bids for tanks that could go 60 MPH. The only place these work for long distances is on US highways. When riots break out for any reason the military can have tanks and troops there overnight. . . These are NOT for the invading Chinese, Mexicans or Canadians. . . but to put down protests and insurrection (tax revolts) by US citizens. . .

These plans have been developing for 50 years. Then as more citizens try to take the matter of survival into their own hands the government is getting very paranoid (thus the small farm and anti-prepping laws).

So lets just hope things don’t go sideways. It could be very bad with a paranoid government. Meanwhile, I’ll go back to studying home sized aquaponics systems (fish farming with an integrated hydroponics system for year round food).

BillNew
    Participant

[quote=”guru”]It should be pretty obvious, all us dangerous citizens many of whom are well armed.

[/quote]

[i][b]Ah ! There’s the rub.[/b][/i]

You see, you can’t be allowed to be armed.

So … how are we going to take care of that ?

Well, first we’ll have to start taking a punitive attitude toward owning/possessing firearms. I know ! Let’s impose some punitively high import duties to increase the cost and limit people’s ability to own firearms!

Now then, let’s start limiting the individual’s right to own/possess firearms. We can’t do this all at once as there would be outrage. We must divide in order to conquer !

So, let’s pick out a small, seemingly insignificant group who may overlook our actions … I know ! Let’s target temporary residents first ! They want something from us … so they’ll probably just shut up and take it.

What next ? Well, we could go after the permanent residents next … or … we could levy oppressive taxes and much stricter controls on ammunition.

Decisions … decisions … decisions …

Ah hell … let’s do both !! Meanwhile, let’s quietly ban further importation of guns.

Well, that pretty much only only leaves the citizens and the criminals. The citizens can’t really justify the high cost of ammunition now … so they’d likely be pretty receptive to a voluntary “Guns for Gift Cards” program. The criminals just see the higher prices as a “cost of doing business.”

Anyone found with a gun now is obviously a criminal … and who cares about criminals ? Lock them all up ! Confiscate all of their belongings ! After all, that’s what criminals deserve !

So, there you have it. Free men to helpless lemmings in 4 easy steps …

Step #1 – Check !
    Step #2 – Check !
    Step #3 – ??
    Step #4 – ??

I also enjoyed Scott’s article and find myself pretty much in agreement on virtually every point EXCEPT that Costa Rica is the ideal place to build an Ark against the coming oppression as they will likely complete the above transformation faster than the United States. What I don’t know … and I wish very much that I dd know … is where, exactly, that ideal place exists.

Imxploring
    Participant

Much more likely they’re loading up to keep the F.S.A. (Free Sh*t Army) under control when things collapse. These are the folks that are use to getting everything handed to them and are prone to riot, loot, and become violent when things get tough. Just look at any disaster in recent history. It’s not the tax paying working folks wading though waist deep flood water with a 50′ TV or a box of beer!

Problem is no matter how big a “civilian” Army the feds put together it won’t be enough!!!

BillNew
    Participant

[quote=”Imxploring”]…or a box of beer!

[/quote]

OMG! I haven’t thought about “Looter Guy” in years … lol

[image]http://www.2acheck.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/looter-heineken-guy-233×300.jpg[/image]

😆

guru

What really bothers me is statements made by Obama about Preppers causing shortages. There are no shortages now and once the SHTF its too late to be a “prepper”. Shows a really bad understanding of what is going on today.

But just the fact that the President is worried about it means HE may know something the rest of us do not. Maybe he has a timeline on the drought and the end of irrigated agriculture in California (an economic and social disaster resulting in an exodus from the state.) OR the next economic crash. Otherwise why bother with a group of folks that is pretty fringe unless you are looking to pass laws that could be applied to the general populace. . .

Well, I don’t know how “fringe” they are. There are claims of 3 million preppers in the US. A small part of the populace but enough to be a major industry.

BillNew
    Participant

[quote=”guru”]. .

Well, I don’t know how “fringe” they are. There are claims of 3 million preppers in the US. A small part of the populace but enough to be a major industry.[/quote]

Well, I guess it has to do with how you define a prepper … (not unlike your definition of the word is … lol) …

Though I have never been a particularly religious person, I am still intrigued by many of the beliefs of those that are …

When it comes to “prepping”, the Mormans were the first to come to mind …

Their culture of “food storage” even includes things like Vodka … as a means to barter … charcoal, as a means to cook.

They believe that you should have 3 months of food storage right from the get go … and build that out to “years” (while rotating stock) as resources permit …

Their teachings show you how if you just store 3 or 4 items, you can make this, this, this, and this …

And if you store one more item, you can make an array of more things …

https://www.lds.org/topics/food-storage?lang=eng

So … there you have 6.3 million “preppers” all under a single label.

And, as an aside, they are some of the finest people that I have ever met.

Imxploring
    Participant

I guess after the events in Dallas last night we have our answer to the original question. It’s getting very close to go time folks…. are you prepared?

Politicians have empowered and nurtured this segment of society and assisted in it’s expansion… and when collapse comes they will be the first to push things to the point of anarchy.

The F.S.A. will demand what it wants. And will resort to violence to keep enjoying the free ride.

I half hope Hillary wins… I’m guessing the collapse will happen under her tenure.

BillNew
    Participant

[quote=”Imxploring”]
    I half hope Hillary wins… I’m guessing the collapse will happen under her tenure.[/quote]

She will !

But don’t underestimate what the herd of lemmings will tolerate …

As it is likely much greater than anything that you could have possibly imagined …

BillNew
    Participant

… Duplicate post

davidd

Bill

i would agree

Trump if things were fair would win.. he may win.. he has alot of things going for him

1.) large silent majority of Americans that will not say they are voting for trump.. but they will nevertheless.. this is the portion that cant be calculated by pundits and establishments

for every vocal trump supporter.. there are 100 silent. that deep inside know what is going on and that Obama has damaged the country to the extent of no return.

2.) he is from NY.. which means he is shrewed to the way things are done. and very smart.

3.) he has the resources

honestly if I were able to speak to trump.. I would tell him to dont bother.. let the Americans implode.. its been long over due

then and only then can we start healing and rebuilding

I have to admire trump.. almost 70 years of age rich as they come .. beautiful family.. he does not need this.. coming out of the private sector into a ugly public.. where he is called every name in the book..

any why??

because he thinks he can do a great job

the way i see it

Hillary has 2 choices

become president.. or face prosecution because she knows damn well trump will reopen this case.. and without obama covering her back.. she will go to prison

Obama deep down just wants to get the hell out of office.. he wants to go and buy a sports team or something

he knows what is going to happen.. he knows those massive skeletons in the closet that will come out.. that could destroy his legacy

so he will do whatever it takes to not let trump win

davidd

here is my prediction

and lets see how this plays out

when we get close.. and if it looks like trump can actually pull this off

SOMETHING is going to happen

I dont know.. what exactly… but something where elections would be postponed or something..

of course if trump does not have an accident

lots of distracted people

the U.S. is imploding and we have this

http://nypost.com/2016/07/12/pokemania-runs-wild-through-city-causing-crime-accidents/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=facebook

pokeman frenzy

Andrew
    Keymaster

I think the average ‘patriot’ is overestimating his and his friends’ capabilities and underestimating the powers that be…

[url=http://www.activistpost.com/2016/07/attacking-cops-and-enacting-violence-will-do-nothing-to-stop-brutality-it-will-make-it-far-worse.html]Please see this article. [/url]

“If you think that the American people can somehow win in a war against the military industrial complex that the US has built up in the last decade and a half, you are seriously delusional.

Your AR-15 will do nothing against thermal imaging predator drones equipped with Raytheon’s small tactical munitions designed for blowing up single homes. They will not stop the MRAP as it plows through your front door. No matter how you slice it, the most well-armed American citizen is no match for the hundreds of billions spent annually by the US on warfare.

No, this battle will not be won with weaponry as the US spends more annually on defense than the next 13 largest militaries in the world, combined.” Matt Agorist.

PS. The Activist Post website was founded by two residents of Costa Rica.

Imxploring
    Participant

With 320 million folks (and almost as many guns)in the US the powers that be will be more than overwhelmed with the anarchy that will exist is the major cities. The F.S.A. will keep them quite busy! The true patriots won’t be their main concern. Besides it’s very unlikely that any military or “civilian” armed forces will be willing or capable of controlling a population of fellow Americans that are targeting them and their families.

What most folks underestimate is the morale of our own armed forces being put into conflict with our own citizens. When you have Americans shooting at their own soldiers it will change the entire dynamic of the situation. Technology and gadgets only get you so far. You still need to put boots on the ground. When those boots become the target of fellow Americans we’ll see how long that last! Very few will feel that’s what they signed up for, and when the safety of their own loved ones is forced into the equation most will be very unwilling to pay that price to carry out the will of a government out of control.

Hundreds of billions of dollars buys you gear, you still need PEOPLE to fight a battle. THAT is the weak point in ANY battle.

BillNew
    Participant

[quote=”Scott”]I think the average ‘patriot’ is overestimating his and his friends’ capabilities and underestimating the powers that be…

[/quote]

And [B]THAT[/B] is an exercise in understatement …

[B][I]If they come to my house, I’m gonna …”[/I][/B]

You’re not gonna do squat !

A breach team is going to simultaneously come through your front and back door, two high and two low, at 3:30 am, and by the time that you have one eye open, you’ll look like a cellophane wrapped turd !

The show “Doomsday Preppers” is a comedy series …

I think that the US is going to be a target of a biological attack …

I think that the US is going to be a target of a nuclear attack …

I think that the US is going to be a target of an EMP pulse …

Martial Law, Anarchy, add your malady here …

All of these people are looking for a way to stop a freight train barreling down the tracks …

Wouldn’t it be easier to just step off of the tracks ?

What is the common denominator here ?? United States maybe ??

An intelligent fighter doesn’t engage in a barroom brawl. He hides in the corner until there is but one adversary left standing and then engages him when he is in a weakened state.

You need not kill your enemy. Interrupt his supply chain. Deny him food, water, and other basic necessities. He’ll come to you in a short time … willing to do damned near anything!

BillNew
    Participant

[quote=”Imxploring”]
    What most folks underestimate is the morale of our own armed forces being put into conflict with our own citizens. When you have Americans shooting at their own soldiers it will change the entire dynamic of the situation. Technology and gadgets only get you so far. You still need to put boots on the ground. When those boots become the target of fellow Americans we’ll see how long that last! Very few will feel that’s what they signed up for, and when the safety of their own loved ones is forced into the equation most will be very unwilling to pay that price to carry out the will of a government out of control.

Hundreds of billions of dollars buys you gear, you still need PEOPLE to fight a battle. THAT is the weak point in ANY battle.[/quote]

An interesting question … though, in the end, a purely academic one.

Will our sons and daughters have the stomachs to fire on their friends, neighbors and parents? Will those friends, neighbors, and parents have the stomach to fire upon them ?

You see, there will be few, if any, shots fired. The lemmings will do as they are told.

I think that even Scott would agree that the United States of America was an incredible story. With all of the thousands of years of history in Europe & Asia, how in the hell did a ragtag bunch of rejects, retards, & refugees rise to be the world’s preeminent superpower in just about 160 years ?

Well, in truth, it was due to the incredible, and unconstrained, ambition of just a small handful of men. Men like John Rockefeller, Cornelius Vanderbilt, Andrew Carnegie, J P Morgan, and, believe it or not, not unlike William Walker.

Walker’s downfall wasn’t that he underestimated the formidable military might of Guatemala and Costa Rica … or that he had no knowledge of their “secret weapon” (aka drummer boys). It was that he made the mistake of screwing with Vanderbilt’s money and that is likely the [B]ONLY[/B] reason that the capital of Costa Rica is not Walkertown.

The first paragraph of the US Declaration of Independence sounds like some really noble crap … but you need only read a few more sentences to find that it was always about the money. The “revolution” was led by some of the wealthiest people in the land who had grown weary of working for the benefit of others. And, if there is to be another revolution, it will have to be won, not with guns and bullets, but by denying the powers that be, the efforts that sustain them. You win by sitting down. You win by refusing to continue to feed those that would do you harm and/or control you.

But, there is the rub. We don’t live in the same country as our founding fathers. We are no longer a people willing to give up all that we have because that is what it will take to be victorious in the end. We live among those so self-absorbed and consumed with greed and their own self-interests that they wouldn’t dream of risking the loss of even one of their “bobbles” by acting out of turn.

What was once lauded as the “American Spirit” has been dead and buried for years. All that is left is the lemmings … running headlong toward the cliff … not wanting to be bothered with,or concerned about, what awaits them tomorrow … just as long as you let them play Pokemon Go today …

Not unlike children, you can’t want it for them … they have to want it for themselves.

You can save the ones that you can … but you have to learn to let the rest go …

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.