Just a wonder

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Just a wonder

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    2bncr

Yeah – sorry well I get over heated when I think of a man that sent thousands of people to war and caused countless injuries and thousands of deaths for his own vanity and to make money for Haliburton. Not to mention the how many billions of dollars wasted? If I was a Texan I would demand that everything with the Bush name on it be destroyed.

edlreed

[quote=”2BNCR”]Yeah – sorry well I get over heated when I think of a man that sent thousands of people to war and caused countless injuries and thousands of deaths for his own vanity and to make money for Haliburton. Not to mention the how many billions of dollars wasted? If I was a Texan I would demand that everything with the Bush name on it be destroyed.[/quote]
    Again, the irony. The man got 100 million votes. He and his pop were VERY transparent, YOU knew where they came from, and the ilk he represented have done quite well. So…what’s the bitch, ‘eh? Oh, those 100 million didn’t vote FOR, they voted against? When is that gonna change? Maybe when folks recognize that capitalism is NOT democracy. Oh, please raise you hand if you voted for Junior twice. Come on, no one can see.

maravilla

i voted FOR obama, not against McCain/Palin. although he was articulate, suave, and smart, i probably would’ve voted for Ronald McDonald rather than see that bimbo with the stupid wink anywhere near the oval office. don’t even get me started on McCain; odious is the only word that comes to mind. compared to them, Obama was a bright shining light in a pool of negativity and spin. i knew there wasn’t much he could do about the mess we were in because the mess was created for a reason by the people who would benefit the most. i left before he was even sworn in, and i don’t follow in great detail every little hiccup the right-wing press comes up with. do i think he should’ve bailed out the criminal bankers? hell no. they should’ve been prosecuted and tossed in the clink, but technically they didn’t break any laws as the laws were put in place when cowboy president was in office. it’s much more entertaining to watch my lettuce grow and write for the new magazine, rather than listening to talking heads (although i love the band!) and toxic sound bites.

kimball

You did vote for Ronald McDonald.

Why would you call her a Bimbo ? A Bimbo is a slut.

Right wing press ??????????????…..Tons of that.

The messs created by left wing ideology that everyone is entitled ?

What’s the matter with cowboys ?

I like the Talking Heads.

maravilla

bim·bo [ bímb? ] (plural bim·bos)
    noun
    Definition:

1. an offensive term for an attractive woman who is regarded as unintelligent and shallow

2. an offensive term for a man or woman who is regarded as unintelligent or superficial

do some research on how and why Reagan was chosen to be a candidate. it’s not what you might think. there was a specific agenda, as there usually is, and it all started when he was gov of California. don’t believe what the media tells you.

the entitlement mess is nothing compared to the power that was given to the banking lords in the 80’s under Reagan. reading a book such as The Creature from Jekyll Island will give you some insight into the genesis of our financial downfall.

kimball

My American Heritage Dictionary that sits on my desk doesnt even have that word in it. Hmmmm. I guess i just dont see why anybody needs to throw in a personal attack during a political debate.

Im all cool with some of the other opinions out there, but we must draw the line.

[I guess we will all see before long. Maravilla, Take off those rose colored glasses you wear, and see what the secret elites really have in store for us all! Including mobster muslim Obama.

Versatile

[quote=”CostaRicaDreamin”][I guess we will all see before long. Maravilla, Take off those rose colored glasses you wear, and see what the secret elites really have in store for us all! Including mobster muslim Obama.[/quote]

I would prefer that you don’t mess up my thread with your racism. Please go start your own racist thread. I guarantee you i will not post in it.

Pauldthomas

[quote=”CostaRicaDreamin”][I guess we will all see before long. Maravilla, Take off those rose colored glasses you wear, and see what the secret elites really have in store for us all! Including mobster muslim Obama.[/quote]
    CostaRicaDreamin-Check out Northern Idaho! That is an ideal place for you! Costa Rica might have some monster Muslins living there. You better dream of moving to Northern Idaho there are only white people there. Check out Night Line.It had a report about it about 2 weeks ago!
    DThomas

DavidCMurray
    Participant

In the final analysis, anyone’s religious affiliation is only as he or she defines it — yours, mine, everyone’s. If you say you are one then you are one, whatever you say.

President Barrak Hussein Obama, Muslim name and all, embraces and practices Christianity in his daily life and, unlike many of his detractors, puts commonly recognized Christian values into his work. If CostaRicaDreamin assumes the right to call the President’s religion into question, then he leaves the door open for others to do the same to him.

So here I go . . . If the President isn’t the Christian he says he is, then you aren’t either, CostaRicaDreamin. My assertion of your non-Christianity is just as compelling, just as authoritative, as your assertion of the President’s non-Christianity.

His behavior just better fits the mold.

maravilla

Costa Rica Dreamin’ — please don’t move here. you are the kind of person i am trying to get away from. you and your attitudes would not be welcome here. the Ticos would make your life miserable. you wouldn’t last 6 months, if that. stay home where you belong, or better yet, DO check out Idaho. the place is teemin’ with people you would have a lot in common with.

Pauldthomas

[quote=”maravilla”]Costa Rica Dreamin’ — please don’t move here. you are the kind of person i am trying to get away from. you and your attitudes would not be welcome here. the Ticos would make your life miserable. you wouldn’t last 6 months, if that. stay home where you belong, or better yet, DO check out Idaho. the place is teemin’ with people you would have a lot in common with.[/quote]
    Maravilla, Costa Rica Dreaming would fit perfectly in Northern Idaho. They might even let him run for Mayor! I sure hope more people who are like Costa Rica Dreamin’ will stay away from Costa Rica. Northern Idaho will hand them a gun and a white sheet/hood to wear when they arrive.
    DThomas

Andrew@CR

[quote=”Versatile”][quote=”CostaRicaDreamin”][I guess we will all see before long. Maravilla, Take off those rose colored glasses you wear, and see what the secret elites really have in store for us all! Including mobster muslim Obama.[/quote]

And even if he was a practising muslim, who cares?! Do you think your religion, Christianity is better than any one else’s? Just how many conflicts have been started around the world in the name of Christianity??

maravilla

he could be a rock worshipping pagan for all i care. more people have died in the name of Christ than all the wars put together. nice legacy. and let me say it again, please please please do not move to Costa Rica. we don’t need anymore ugly americans.

PauldThomas Your racist remark”Northern Idaho there are only white people there” You don’t know what color I am and what does color have to do with my remarks? I never mentioned color and I said mobster not monster as you wrote. And DavidCMurray well I guess you missed that racist remark didn’t you. As you said “If you say you are one then you are one” Interview with ABC news Obama said My Muslim Faith. The interviewer kept saying you mean your Christian faith.I have just repeated what he him self said. Christianity is recognizing Christ as the Son of God. Islam does not. You said he practices Christianity in his daily life and recognized Christian values in his work. The word Christian has beecome a word descibe anyone doing good works or having good values. It was meant only to associate a person with having accepted Christ and his faith based religion that he himself instituted. Let’s quit throwing the word Christian around to describe everyone who are non-christian’s and practices just good values. And your assertion of my nonchristianity is based on what? Obama is out in the public view and what he has said is what I base my assertion on. And his mobster chicago tacits is plain for all to see, that is if you remove your rose colored glasses.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.