Jobs- have not seen this thread yet

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Jobs- have not seen this thread yet

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    ldordal

why don’t you kiss my you know what

wmaes47

Attitudes like yours ldordal get people banned from discussion threads and sometimes entire sites. Private messages like the one you sent are not becoming from a person of interest. You have not contributed to this website in any manner.

mmmmmmmm….
    Bill Maes

Andrew
    Keymaster

ldordal has been ‘unsubscribed’ permamnently…

It’s a shame that the very astute advice given to ldordal by our VIP Members was taken the wrong way. Sometimes when people don’t hear what they want to hear they get defensive or, in this case offensive.

This beautiful little big country is not for everyone and, from this discussion thread, it would appear that Costa Rica is not for ldordal either.

My apologies for not “moderating” earlier but we had one of those ‘unannounced’ power cuts for a good portion of the day which is also why the newsletter didn’t go out….

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

PS. Muchisimas gracias to all that were kind enough to contribute to this thread. Keeping this ‘real, factual’ and ‘honest’ is just fantastic.

Marcia

How very rude of you to treat someone who is trying to help you. I doubt that you would “fit in” in CR and would probably be very miserable with your attitude. If you raise your voice to someone in CR it is considred a slap in the face. You asked for help, were given it, and then rebelled against the answers. Not the Costa Rican way which is gentle and kind if nothing. Stay home where you have a good job.

Marcia

For Idoridal: Not for a billion American dollars would I even think of smooching your gringo you know what.

Edited on Nov 21, 2006 18:24

Edited on Nov 21, 2006 18:25

Marcia

You do a wonderful job Scott. My son lives in San Jose and has wanted me to join him for over three years. I was hesitant until I found your website. Your Forum is loaded with information that I’ve found very useful. Now my home here in the US is going on the market and soon I will be there. God willing. There are Idordal’s everywhere. Just avoid them like you would a scorpion. You did the right thing by unsubscribing him/her. Kindness in all thing is the secret to life. Thank you for all that you do Scott. You’re a blessing to all of us.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Thank you for your feedback Marcia

As we saw from this thread, most of us do genuinely want to help people but some people don’t want to be helped.

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

teresa

I really think that people who react like that is because they are so selfish that they can not see longer than the tip of their nose. That shows exactly what kind of person you are dealing with. Therefor Scott, they will never be welcome in this country, because they only think about themselves and they don’t want to listen!
    Teresa Baungaard.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.