Income Tax Evasion in Costa Rica

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Income Tax Evasion in Costa Rica

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    sprite

[quote=”agarcia”][quote=”sprite”]I think instead I will focus on educating you and bringing you out of that cesspool of ignorance and rabid right wing reactionary pooh. Let’s consider this effort as my contribution to making a better world, one person at a time. :)[/quote]

Wait sprite. Allow me time to lather on some SPF 30 before your light of knowledge washes over me. I may need some hip waders too.[/quote]

Yes, be careful. The truth DOES burn and you may be in deeper truth than your level of brainwashing can handle.

agarcia

Yawn

*Lotus

I was going to point out that “45% of the wage slaves” pay no Federal income tax. But it’s not quite that simple.
    http://money.cnn.com/2011/04/14/pf/taxes/who_pays_income_taxes/index.htm

Welcome to the new global reality. You are either a have or a havenot. People of means hire an army of lawyers and accountants, to avoid or write-off taxes. The poor and the middle class, are left to carry the tax inequity. This may not be a surprise to some, some American companies; also maintain two sets of books! How do you avoid unjust taxes, avoid unjust IRS off-shore account snooping, avoid CR bank and CR investment firms from bending-over to the IRS…….buy diamonds, very fluid and more valuable than paper currency! Mix with ice cubes in the freezer, have appraised and sell when needed!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.