HELP! Costa Rica Information

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum HELP! Costa Rica Information

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Jerry

Scott…. what would you like me to do in relation to helping write an article???

audears

What area are you in (near what town?)

dkt2u

We are in Esterillos Oeste……22 km (13 1/2 miles) south of Jaco. it is still a little fishing village. We hope it’s still awhile before any bigger hotels come in the area. For now it’s an awesome place to just relax a little. There is a good mix of Tico’s and ex-pats.

lipskm

Do you know anything about new development (they did not start work yet)in Esterillos Oeste. When you make turn from the main road it will be on your right side.The company name: CostaRicaLTD. Bob and Jeff are the owners.This will be second development they build.

dkt2u

I have talked with Bob by phone and am supposed to be meeting him hopefully this week to see the site. I discussed with him about helping sell some of the lots. It looks as though much of it is already pre-sold. I have seen the surveyors out, and the signs just went up in the last two weeks, so it looks like they are moving forward. These things can take time though to get off the ground. E-mail me directly and I’ll follow up with you anything I find out when I meet up with Bob.

*Lotus

Have you seen the new xandari hotel being built, I believe its in esterillo centro? They have another in aluela on a working coffee plantation, not cheap but great owners and beautiful accomadations.

http://www.xandari.com not sure if it’s on there web sit yet, but we checked it out in december while in Playa Hermosa, boy do I miss Tipico Beto!!

*Lotus

dkt2u, we have spent quite a bit of time in your area based out of playa hermosa and have bought a lot in the columbus hts. project we considered bobs but went with the bigger lot after discovering C.H.s. just wondering what you think/know of this project as well as the big projects underway such as delpacifica,monterey, there are so many others as well. I love this area and its accessabilty to quite beaches, a great market and other services in jaco etc…

samango1

Lotus I am cosidering buying in columbus Hieghts ocean view lot phase 3 for 150 grand can you tell me your experience with wellington and how safe is this project.

thanks jay

Jerry,

We couldn’t agree with you more. My wife and I have lived here in the campo about a year. We are a half hour from Turrialba down the bad road. Can you imagine life here without those rubber boots? Nobody speaks English around here, which has created the need to learn Spanish faster than we planned. It is fun and always an adventure living away from the city life in a foreign country. We have met very few Gringos in the entire area, but truly are grateful to the new Tico friends whom have been incredibly helpful and sincere. We’ve only been to La Suiza a few times, and plan to return again soon in the future. There is a talented furniture maker close to you.
    Pura Vida,

Al and Patty

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.