Even Paradise has its dark cloud!

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Even Paradise has its dark cloud!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Andrew@CR

Actually, I believe CIMA is farther than 40 minutes minutes from San Ramon. More like 70 minutes I’d say.

My error. The CIMA hospital is about 40 minutes away from San Ramon. I meant to refer to the San Ramon Hospital, which is NOT a CIMA hospital.[/quote]

DonDiego

Spritista,

Machista attitudes? Haaa! Of course I have a macho attitude. I am macho. I am male and proud of it. That is the problems with whiners who cave into their wives control. Clip clip snip snip. Oh my brother follow me to the neurtering, it won’t hurt and you wont have those little monkey feelings when you see a beautiful women. Shame on you for leading stallions leaders to the slaughter. Do you think the viberant women out there want neautered males. I assure you, women to women, they do not.

The Cuban women are more beautiful than the Ticas. And much more honest. As long as you don’t play the “you are my only one etc etc” and let them know that you play the field, with no intention of marrying, than you will have the time of your life.

They love men who are men, and secretly resent the weaker males.

US women and now from what I hear Ticas want you to buy into that oh just do as I say and a happy wife is a happy house crap. What a line of horse dung. Men will never be happy under the control of women. It goes against or biological make up (testosterone).

Until there are laws against emotional violence perpetrated mostly by the female species, than there will always be the upsetting of the household used by women to get what they want. That is how selfish they are. Oh, I don’t get what I want! Than i will bitch a storm and make the entire household miserable until I get my way. That my fellow brothers is emotional violence and is crueler than the occasional bitch slap that keeps the emotionally violent in place.

The emotional violence is perfectly acceptable; however, the bitch slap is not acceptable in the US. Here it is. Actually, the women respect you for it and later come back and for incredible makeup sex that is an apology for you having to bitch slap them. Although they deny it, women want to feel dominated by a stallion. They talk all the “well he is good husbands material’ kind of crap but they want to be thrashed in bed and put in their place at home. Remember that and you will have a happy life with Latinas. Also they want to know that you have options and have other lovers. They love to compete against themselves and there is nothing more satisfying to a Cubana then succeeding in seducing a girlfriend’s man. I know from living it here in the land of Fidelito, Bucanero and rum and a lot of sex. It’s the national pastime.

The gals I now here brag that they have the blood of whores in their vain and that is why they are so good in bed. Just don’t get used to one in particular or your life will turn miserable in a New York second.

Don Diego not afraid of political incorrectness angain telling the truth about how it really is.

sprite

You must have had some pretty bad experiences with certain kinds of women to have developed such a negative opinion of them all. My intimate experiences with women (Cuban, Puerto Rican, American, Yugoslavian, Italian, etc, etc,,,)have been entirely positive. Where you see whores and domineering, scheming, immature bitches who have to be seduced and tamed, I simply see other people with desires, limitations and needs similar to those that I have. Where you see a war, I see co-operation. Where you see women as a challenge to your fragile masculinity, I see women as a complimentary definition to mine.

Face it, Don Diego, you are a little boy who has been hurt and that has defined your damaged approach to the opposite sex. I suggest you drop the vodka bottle and the constant violent “bitch slapping” and pour yourself a cup of relaxing tea and set about to find a patient woman who can teach you how to become an adult male.

DavidCMurray
    Participant

[quote=”sprite”]You must have had some pretty bad experiences with certain kinds of women to have developed such a negative opinion of them all. My intimate experiences with women (Cuban, Puerto Rican, American, Yugoslavian, Italian, etc, etc,,,)have been entirely positive. Where you see whores and domineering, scheming, immature bitches who have to be seduced and tamed, I simply see other people with desires, limitations and needs similar to those that I have. Where you see a war, I see co-operation. Where you see women as a challenge to your fragile masculinity, I see women as a complimentary definition to mine.

Face it, Don Diego, you are a little boy who has been hurt and that has defined your damaged approach to the opposite sex. I suggest you drop the vodka bottle and the constant violent “bitch slapping” and pour yourself a cup of relaxing tea and set about to find a patient woman who can teach you how to become an adult male.[/quote]

My heavens, sprite! Change a word or two here and there and what you say to and about Don Diego’s hostility toward any and all women could apply equally to your own hostility toward any and all religions!

Interesting, is it not, how we never seem to be able to perceive bigotry in ourselves.

costaricabill
    Participant

Oh Boy – be patient & stay tuned, this is about to get real interesting!!

sprite

[quote]My heavens, sprite! Change a word or two here and there and what you say to and about Don Diego’s hostility toward any and all women could apply equally to your own hostility toward any and all religions!

Interesting, is it not, how we never seem to be able to perceive bigotry in ourselves.[/quote]

There is some faulty logic here, David. Hostility towards the female sex (that sex which is necessary for continuation of the species) is counter productive as well as unjustified while hostility towards needless, silly superstitions which are a detriment to humanity IS productive and most certainly IS justified.

Additionally, religion IS bigotry in its purest form as each warped manifestation of its various factions excludes all other belief systems. So I suppose you could say I am bigoted against bigots. Yeah, I’ll accept that title.

DonDiego

Costaricabill how right you are (this stuff should be syndicated).

I love women; I do not worship them. Does that make me hostile to women – naw, just a realist. Ask the ones that know me including the mother of my child. They are treated very very well. I take the time to build my physical, financial and emotional strength and women appreciate me for it. And I am a Jesus man. But, there is a difference between ruling and being ruled. This is my point. Men are here to rule the family and the Holy Bible says that if a man is a good husband than the wife should be subservient to him.

I believe that you are the subservient one with a hidden axe to grind with women. I have no such axe. When women displease me I use the axe to cut them lose and thus my axe stays sharp, no need to grind it. You my friend have a dull axe because, unfortunately like some/most men, you have become dependent on the validation of women, you have become a son not a husband. I believe Sprite that you think a woman can complete you. I am complete and in no need of others to complete me. All people are complete – unless they cannot see it, as you cannot see that you are complete. Like you, men need no woman to complete us. That is a belief that leads to codependency and a dysfunctional life.

Who rules your physical, mental and spiritual house Sprite? Psychobabble and testosterone deficiencies will only lead you further into the darkness my blind brother with eyes. You have simply caved in like an old fart. Yeah it easier to cave in and lose the respect of your wife, and yourself, but then it is a mediocre life that you will live. Better to die a free man than suffer mental slavery. An unwilling servant in your own home.

All excellence requires energy and diligence, it’s hard to do and that is what makes it exceptional. You don’t need money to live an extraordinary life. You need guts and perseverance along with faith in the laws of God and not faith in the laws of man. Women have used the laws of man (marriage) to dominate men. I don’t accept marriage. I answer only to the laws of God: that which is natural.

Sprite perhaps your Babylon education and indoctrination under the laws of men has led you down the path of hopelessness. Hopelessness results from faithlessness. You don’t need to see things to realize they exist. But then again Sprite you may need to see things to know they exist.

Vision is the ability to know without seeing. I have made fortunes with my vision. It has allowed me to see value where most do not. Vision however requires the freedom to dream, squashed by servitude to a false God that freedom is nonexistent. Vision requires believing and you my Spritista are a non-believer, a fatalist resigned to the doldrums of leading a quite life of desperation under the iron first of a Latina lord. Do you worship her Sprite? No wonder you suffer. God is to be worshiped not women.

Every day I wake up to the possibilities of life, free to do as I choose and not as I must. At times, I simply follow the crazy wisdom of the wind and contradict the obvious rhythm of the campaign. This opens up a whole to realm that brings crisis and yes, I welcome crisis. I simply counteract crisis by reversal and when I stand over the soft underbelly of crisis, you know what I discover? Opportunity.

Sprite be bold enough to take the crisis in your life and flip it over, whether it is a women or a job, you will suffer the discomfort of the reversal but will later receive the opportunity to create the life you of your dreams.

The question is are you willing to go through the hard stuff, the discomfort of the crisis to arrive at the opportunity? That requires a gut check on your part and a decision to accept failure. I fail frequently. But it never stops me. I would bet that you are defeated by failure and that is why you are cynical about believing that which cannot be seen.

Don Diego, the hypnotist, visionary and magician over and out.

BTW Spritista you can thank me in the next life as I am sure all the validity of this will go right by you as the nuggets of silver are overlooked by those in search of only gold.

Oye mamita, I’m saving lost souls here. I don’t appreciate that you can think only of sex. I am not a piece of meat you know (well maybe I am). Don Diego again standing firm in the face of opportunity.

DavidCMurray
    Participant

I’m no apologist for religion or religious beliefs, sprite, but the attitude you manifest toward others’ beliefs is part and parcel of the attitude Don Diego manifests toward women. One male in a population of six or so billion does not need to articulate a positive attitude toward women for procreation of the species to be assured. In that respect, Don Diego’s noise is just that, noise, and nothing more.

Both of you are, of course, welcome to your own opinions. Nothing I say should be taken to suggest otherwise. But your own insensitivity to the feelings of other human beings (as regards their own perfectly legitimate religious beliefs) reflects a mindset very much like Don Diego’s.

Consider, too, that while you and I may share a deep seated skepticism about organized religion, about religious faith, and maybe even about the existence of a supernatural, however you might perceive him or her, nothing in your life experience or mine conclusively validates that skepticism. Unless you have a pipeline to Not-God, you’re really just guessing. And in the course of expressing that guess as vehemently as you do, you offend those whose beliefs you insult.

Of course, if you can prove otherwise, if you can prove that there is no supernatural, then I may owe you an apology. So if you have proof, let’s hear it.

DonDiego

Funny David,

You remind me of the 60′ parents telling their kids to turn down the noise of the Beatles music. You may call my words noise but to those who yearn to be free, like the music of the beatles, to an entire generation it’s beautiful enlightening noise…

BTW I have an accurate attitude toward women (not negative just neutral)and a positive attitude toward men (if you can call most of them that). Its just that many men, like yourself, have bought into the feminista spiel. Sad really.

costaricabill
    Participant

I told you to stay tuned! Most enjoyable, I must say.
    I just want everyone to know that I have just bought the book & movie rights to “Even Paradise Has A Dark Cloud”.

DonDiego

Who will play the irrepressable Don Diego, Do-Gooder David and Sprite the Heathen?

costaricabill
    Participant

[quote=”DonDiego”]Who will play the irrepressable Don Diego, Do-Gooder David and Sprite the Heathen?[/quote]

I am working on that but can’t make much progress because I can’t stop laughing……”Sprite the Heathen” – that is hilarious! I can see it rolling across the big screen now!

DonDiego

I am sure the event will be of biblical proportions!

writersam

Wow I am shocked. Any man ever tries to “bitch slap” me, my iron skillet would be right across their head. No human being ever deserves to be hit slapped or punched, whether it be a man or a woman.

Please tell me Costa Rica is not filled with these types of chauvinist pigs.

Forgive me Don Diego but I am a american woman who loves to take care of her man, make dinner, clean house, laundry or whatever but Lord, “BITCH SLAP,” c’mon!

costaricafinca
    Participant

I think the sad turn of events that was posted in the original post has taken a horrible turn!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.