Best tour group for Costa Rica?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Best tour group for Costa Rica?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    rward

I can vouch for George Lundquist…I’m taking his tour in January but I have already recieved more than enough great advice from George to pay for the tour…IMO he is the real deal…No BS…No agenda other than helping one make the right decision for themselves….

maravilla

what’s your criteria for the perfect place to retire? all the places you mentioned are quite different from another, and why did you rule those places out? do you know what you are looking for specifically or just waiting until you hit on the right spot by chance? if you don’t know what you’re looking for, how will you know when you find it?

before i came to costa rica, i had a very long list of things i wanted in the next place i moved and i found all of those things in the town where i now live. that checklist was always in my head.

costaricafinca
    Participant

Plus, [i]it may seem perfect[/i]…until you actually live there, and find the faults that will be there. Some you may be able to live with … and some you will not.
    Visiting in January is [i]definitely not like visiting[/i] in October….

sprite

[quote=”bogino”]

Hey Sprite–You seem so [b]Petrified[/b] about [b]The End of Days[/b] that I found a link I think you will enjoy and give you comfort:

http://www.terravivos.com/secure/prophecy.htm%5B/quote

Thanks, Bogino. Mystical musings are always entertaining. But I generally try to stick to science, logic and pattern recognition when I consider predictions.

Also, I am not “petrified” by the changes coming because that word means to be frozen into inaction. I am doing what I can to prepare so I am definitely not petrified. I am not inactive nor am I fearful. However, I am concerned. Fear hasn’t taken hold yet because I am still comfortable as I imagine most of you are and because it is not clear to me to what extremes we will be taken. It is hard to imagine the world we will soon see so it is hard to believe in.

But even as cognitive dissonance sets in, I find I am capable of making moves to lessen the consequences of the coming disaster.I believe Costa Rica may be uniquely suitable for weathering hard times. What I find amazing is that so many people are so completely unaware or unconcerned with the collapse and are still considering CR real estate as an investment opportunity rather than as a place for survival.

sprite

[quote=”DavidCMurray”][quote=”bogino”] Hey Sprite–You seem so [b]Petrified[/b] about [b]The End of Days[/b] that I found a link I think you will enjoy and give you comfort:

http://www.terravivos.com/secure/prophecy.htm%5B/quote%5D

bogino, nothing will give Sr. sprite any comfort whether it does or does not involve global calamity. Whether the world comes to an end tomorrow or later on today, it cannot happen soon enough for him, but it is certain to happen. No matter what the subject, surfing, scuba diving, home building, residency, farmers’ markets or whatever else, it’s all about the impending disaster.

Can you say “broken record” . . . “broken record” . . . “broken record” . . . “broken record” . . . “broken record” . . . “broken record” . . .”broken record” . . “broken record” . . . “broken record” . . ?[/quote]

David, you are right about the broken record. I should probably leave off this theme here. I have nothing new to add. It’s just that when I see a new piece of evidence, I become like an excited child and start pointing and shouting. Once the event has unfolded, I can settle back and
    start thinking about more mundane matters, matters which don’t excite me enough to write about or read about.

Ccanada1

[quote=”rward”]I can vouch for George Lundquist…I’m taking his tour in January but I have already recieved more than enough great advice from George to pay for the tour…IMO he is the real deal…No BS…No agenda other than helping one make the right decision for themselves….[/quote]

My wife and I took George Lundquist 3 day tour in August of this year. We both agree that it was worth well worth the reasonable cost. His tour is packed with a realistic view of Tico and Gringo living in Costa Rica. You will see true Tico living, showing the good and the bad, helping you make a wise decision. We were a diverse group of individuals on the tour that brought many different questions and perspectives. We will be returning in the dry season to further help with our final decision. We highly recommend his tour. You won’t be dissapointed.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.