For any questions you have about this property click here to contact the listing agent.
Are you looking for a place where you can make some money?
This could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
This is most probably the best investment someone can have on the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica, it is a very promising listing, with a lot of potentials to expand in any directions of its branches.
The property has a number of assets which can generate revenue and lifestyle of the owners.
The major assets include:
- 13 acres of land with a very nice Botanical Gardens.
- Fully titled and out of any protected area.
- And with a coverage of the 70% of construction expansions, if you wish.
- A small chocolate factory where cacao is processed in traditional ways. (This can be raised to the second level with not much investment).
- A small museum.
- It has a couple of small exhibition devoted to indigenous and Afro.
- Caribbean culture.
- A lush garden bursting with bromeliads and heliconias.
- Fish Ponds- Canoes River Tour.
- A Very Nice Bar & Restaurant with a decent sized Swimming Pool.
- Where the clients it relaxes at the end of the activities with a natural fresh fruit drink or a beer, and at the same time enjoying the beautiful surroundings of the Caribbean rain forest.
- The Restaurant has a capacity of 200 people with ample parking for Special Services like:
- Easy access trails: If the clients still wish for more adventure we can take them by a canoes trip thru the canals of the river, where you will be able so to see the most amazing flora and fauna.
Then we will get to a quiet beach in the Cahuita National Park where we will take a small break to then continue with a hike thru National Park back to our sanctuary.
- Shelters for the staff and Manager.
A big part of our clients come from Cruise season that arrive at the port of Limon such as:
- MSC Divina.
We also receive clients coming from different Hotels in the area.
We have different tours depending on the group and time of them.
Interested parties are advised that this is a confidential sale and as such members of staff at the premises may not be aware that the business is on the market. No direct approach to the premises should be made and all viewings should therefore be arranged through the Broker.
For more real estate for this region at the WeLoveCostaRica Southern Caribbean Coast listings page, click here
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.