We have a few VIP Members who as Costa Rica real estate investors have purchased new apartments in two different projects in Santa Ana for long-term appreciation and to generate monthly income by renting them out.
As a service to our valued VIP Members – who have purchased over 60 of these Avalon Country Club apartments – we have contracted professional property management services and interior designers to fully furnish the apartments and make sure they are kept immaculately clean so that you can focus on enjoying a stress free stay in Costa Rica.
These apartments are available as rentals for a minimum of one year.
This 75M2 apartment (807 square feet) has two bedrooms, one bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, one parking spaces a small bodega and is fully air conditioned although it’s rarely required.
Where Exactly Are The Avalon Country Club Apartments Located?
- Both projects are located in Santa Ana (founded in 1658) and it is one of the fastest growing ‘executive’ areas in the Central Valley although you can still enjoy it’s small town friendliness.
- Living in Santa Ana, Costa Rica means you are only 3-5 minutes to the main highway into San Jose.
- 5-10 minutes to the Forum Office Park 1 & 2 and the Costa Rican Stock Exchange depending on the traffic.
- You can drive from Santa Ana into the capital city of San Jose in about 25 minutes and…
- With gas prices only expected to increase over the years, you may be pleased to know that you don’t really need a car because there are regular buses that travel from Santa Ana into San Jose all day long for way less than $1.
- There are several new shopping malls in the immediate vicinity. The Forum office park is about one mile away. Within a fifteen minute ride you shall find MultiPlaza, Plaza Itzkatzu, Automercado, Hotel Intercontinental, Comfort Inn, Marriott Courtyard and the residential developments of Valle del Sol, Bosques de Lindora, Villa Real and Puerta de Hierro.
- The drive to the MultiPlaza shopping centre, the Plaza Roble and Trilogia Offices is less than ten minutes.
- To get to one of the best hospitals in Central America – Hospital CIMA, will take you about 12 minutes.
- According to the Santa Ana municipal website, the altitude is between 847 – 1,022 meters above sea level with hot, sunny days and cool nights.
- Santa Ana is one of the best municipalities (ranked #2) for improved collection of taxes, using their resources more efficiently and providing better better services to those taxpayers.
- The entrance to the new highway that is being built that will take you to the beaches on the Central Pacific Coast is only ten minutes away.
- Living in Santa Ana you are minutes away from many international schools.
- The Juan Santamaría International Airport in San Jose is only 30 minutes away
It’s the perfect for those of you who who wish to ‘test-drive’ the area so that you can see if Costa Rica living here is right for you without buying a home first.
During your stay, you would also have free access to the swimming pool and gym on the property.
How Much Is This Costa Rica Rental Apartment?
The rental price is US$1,100 per month which includes maintenance and cable internet.
Airport pick-up to and from the Juan Santamaría International Airport in San Jose can be arranged for around $25.
If you would like to rent Ken & Vera’s furnished apartment for a minimum of one year, help us to help you by using the simple contact form below and please remember to tell us the exact date when you would like to stay:
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.