The Costa Rica Wine Exhibition. October 7th to October 9th 2015 at the Pedregal Exhibition Centre in Belen.
The fifth Expovino 2015 is organized by Apetito, a business to business magazine who readers are gastronomy and hospitality professionals.
The Costa Rica Wine Exhibition is the perfect place to meet with the main distributors of the wine business in the region. We will be having different activities such as wine tastings, samplings, master classes, where the principal stars will be all the wine brands participating in the fair.
This event captures the attention of all wine consumers by offering attractive activities.
The main objective of the event is to promote the culture, the knowledge and the potential business of wine.
More than 80 wine distributors and producers from all around the world. The visitors can taste the different wine varieties and qualities and get to know their main cellars.
The Costa Rica Wine Exhibition Dates
Wednesday October 7th is reserved for the Hotel, Restaurant industry executives and special guests only.
Thursday, October 8th and Friday, October 9th the show will be open from 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm at the Pedregal Exhibition Centre in Belen, Heredia. (Centro de Eventos Pedregal.)
The booths are for the importers and wine distributors wine from the different regions. We will also have stands with gourmet foods related with the wine industry such as cheese, delicatessen, crystal, etc.
Why exhibit here?
Exhibiting at Expo Vino Costa Rica gives businesses the opportunity to:
- Promote the wine culture.
- Participate on strategic business transactions with the agents of the wine sector (restaurants, hotels, wine bars, liquor stores).
- Introducing your products, meeting customers.
- Encourage the knowledge of the intelligent consumption of wine.
- Strengthen, renovate, and create new bonds with actual and potential buyers.
ExpoVino Costa Rica is a meeting point for those who want to learn and taste a large variety of wines. Networking.
- Restaurant Owners and Managers
- Catering Service
- Institutional suppliers/buyers
- A&B managers
- Wine Lovers
- Get to know the best wines from different places in one.
- Enjoy tutored tastings.
- Learn more by participating in feature seminars.
- Direct contact with wine importing and gastronomy suppliers.
- Take advantage of fair special offers.
- Express your wine preferences.
What can visitors expect?
The ExpoVino visitors will have the opportunity to:
The $65 ticket includes: Entrance to the event, tasting glass, glass pocket, and the opportunity to participate in tutored tastings.
Buy your ticket online here!
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.