SOLD – Spacious Colonial Home For Sale in Santa Ana with Amazing Garden and Panoramic Views US$475,000
For any questions you have about this property click here to contact the listing agent.
This colonial home for sale in Santa Ana is located in urbanization Valle del Sol. The subdivision is a very quiet and secure area, surrounded by nature and close to commercial areas.
Ubanización Valle Del Sol is an upscale residential area between Escazu and Santa Ana.
This particular property has the main house on street level with open living — dining area with beautiful views of Central Valley.
Also, a beautiful and spacious terrace overlooking the Central Valley and the gardens. This house has an enormous kitchen with granite counter tops and wooden shelves.
The master suite opens to the balcony and has walk in closet and master bathroom. The second bedroom has a good size and full bathroom in the hallway.
- Kitchen with nice cabinets and granite counter tops.
- Living and dining open to large terrace
- Master bedroom with full bathroom, walk in closet and balcony.
- One big bedroom with full bathroom.
- Two apartments of one bedroom each on ground floor with terrace.
- Maids room
- Laundry area
- Back yard
- 3 Parking spaces
- Downstairs are two apartments + maids room with bathroom, laundry area and other bathroom, this area easy to renovate and make another apartment for rent. Great rental income! Buy with your retirement funds.
- Property info of colonial home for sale in Santa Ana with amazing yard and panoramic views
- 969 sq. ft. Lot area.
- 5,610 sq. ft. construction.
Contact the agent now for a tour of this colonial home for sale in Santa Ana with amazing an yard and panoramic views.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Year Built: 1992
- Acre-Lot size: 12969
- Meters Squared: 1179
- Floor Size: 510 (m2)
- Construction Area: 5610 (sq.ft.)
- Parking: 5
For more real estate for this region at the WeLoveCostaRica Santa Ana & Escazu listings page, click here
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.