Construction on this superbly convenient San Jose condo project will begin by the end of May 2009. It is being built by a very experienced development company with a proven track record of delivering quality real estate in Costa Rica and will be made up of two 12 storey apartment buildings of one, two and three bedroom apartments.
Why You Should Consider This Costa Rica Real Estate Investment?
- In a tough credit market, this well funded Colombian developer is offering easy developer financing.
- Great offshore income potential for real estate investors.
- Incredibly convenient city location just a few minutes walk from Parque La Sabana.
- 15 minutes from San Jose’s international airport.
- Less than 500M away from the main highway that goes out to Atenas and the Pacific coast.
- About 400M away from a major supermarket.
- Hundreds of major offices buildings located within a 20 minute walk of this location.
- Living here, you really do not need to own a car.
- Living here you could walk to the National Theatre and all major hotels, casinos and restaurants in San Jose within about 20 minutes.
- Apartments available from US$125,000 – US$267,800
Proven Costa Rica Development Experience:
- Escazu: This group recently built 80 luxury apartments in Escazu which comprised of two towers of 40 apartments.
- San Jose: The same group built 160 apartments which comprised of four towers of 40 apartments in each.
- Bello Horizonte, Escazu: Two more towers of apartments with 32 apartments in each for a total of 64.
With Great Offshore Income Potential.
For an affordable example, take a look at the N-6 section of the price chart below you will see that the 95.05M2 apartment (1,022 square feet) on the sixth floor is selling for US$142,800 and you only need to deposit US$7,140 (5% promesa) to reserve your apartment and then you pay “14 cuotas” or 14 monthly payments of US$2,550 for a total of US$35,700 (25% cuotas) and then when the building is complete you would pay the US$99,960 balance (70% saldo) to the developer.
If you look at the N-11 section of the price chart below you will see that the most expensive apartment currently available is that 125.9M2 apartment (1,355 square feet) on the eleventh floor for US$215,000 and you only need to deposit US$10,750 (5% promesa) to reserve your apartment and then you pay “14 cuotas” or 14 monthly payments of US$3,839.29 for a total of US$53,750 (25% cuotas) and then when the building is complete you would pay the US$150,500 balance (70% saldo) to the developer.
Please note that the square footage quoted for all apartments in the price list includes the space for the balcony, the parking area and a small storage room.
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.