For any questions you have about this property click here to contact the owner.
This one of a kind house sits at 3400 ft offering panoramic views of the Central Valley. One hour to San Jose and equally close to many Pacific Coast beaches. The home is located in a small new housing development called Villas Galavista, which was begun with this house in 2013.
This home is offered virtually turnkey with all appliances, furniture and most accessories to stay.
The home exterior is 80% glass on three sides which opens the panorama from every room in the home. And yet privacy is assured due to its unique elevation in relation to other properties.
The basics of the home:
- Lot size approximately 1/3 acre (1100 sq. meters)
- 1287 sq.ft. indoors (115 sq..meters)
- Outdoor under roof spaces provide an additional 1000 sq.ft. (90 sq. meters), including a 15×16 ft. patio facing west giving perfect outdoor space for entertaining and away from seasonal breezes which are predominantly from the east.
- 40 ft x 14 ft great room with kitchen centrally located between dining and entertainment areas at each end of the room.
- Large granite island counter with ample cupboard space in island as well as above and below the rear countertop (also granite).
- This kitchen is a dream for those who love to cook as it was designed for just that, as well as entertainment space on the island sit-up counter. All stainless appliances (Samsung) include microwave, gas range and twin door refrigerator with in-door ice/water. All new in 2013 and will remain with the house.
- Utility room with stacked washer/dryer (LG) and utility sink, storage shelving.
- All lorel hardwood construction of ceiings, interior doors, custom china cabinet, Murphy bed (2nd bedroom), large wardrobe unit (combination 18 cupboards/drawers and hanger closets) and 8 ft. long desk
- 2 bedrooms, each 13×13 ft. (3 piece master bath additional)
- 2nd bath (3 piece) adjacent to 2nd bedroom
- Non-slip ceramic flooring inside and out.
- Lots of large (5×6 ft approx..) windows – 15 in total, each topped by sliding windows to provide ample ventilation.
Grifo Alto is a small but friendly, no crime community located approximately 14km (8.7 miles) from Santiago de Puriscal, the largest town in the area. Basic grocery needs are readily available in Grifo Alto, known for perhaps the best drinking water in Costa Rica. Santiago hosts a wider range of shopping and service needs and “big city” shopping is an hour’s drive to San Jose.
The home is located approximately 900 feet (300 meters) from the main road and regular bus transportation.
For 360° Pictures click here!
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.