SOLD-Ocean View, Jungle Ridge Luxury Home For Sale By Owner Near Jaco in Hidden Valley With Infinity Pool. Earn US$86,000 per year in rental income and only 3 minutes to the beach. US$795,000 with seller financing available.
Perched high on a ridge overlooking Hermosa Beach Jacó, nestled within a private hidden valley and natural wildlife corridor, “Casa Infinito” is the perfect luxury tropical residence or vacation rental destination for families, multiple couples, group retreats and receptions.
Absorb the panoramic ocean and mountain vistas, the lulling sound of the pacific surf and intimate jungle views from the many decks, or right from your bedroom each morning. In the evening, enjoy the constant cooling mountain breezes as they keep you comfortable and free of the night bugs from the beach.
At the same time, it is only 3 minutes’ drive from the world class surfing beach of Hermosa (that is often as quiet as a private beach) and another 5 minutes to the attractive beach town of Jacó offering all the North American style amenities you could want – “Casa Infinito” has it all.
The home is located just over an hour from San José’s International Airport on a new highway. This is the fastest access from San Jose to the ocean of any location in Costa Rica. Exceptional, all-season, two-wheel drive, fully-paved and maintained access road into the property.
The land is 5000.40 sq.m (1.24 acres) within a hidden valley (Valle Perdido) of primary wildlife jungle. 360 degree panoramic views (ocean to the front, mountains behind). The slope of the terrain ensures that views will never be obstructed by construction of other properties. Some of the resident wildlife includes a troupe of White-faced Monkeys literally knocking on the windows (check out the hilarious video below), Toucans, Scarlet Macaws, Birds of Prey, Iguanas, Geckos & so much more, every day). ”
Casa Infinito” was designed by award-winning architect Andres Serpa as a completely unique 4,500 sq. ft, 3-level, ultimate modern luxury villa with 5 bedrooms/3 full baths (2 with double sinks) and the expansive (40ft) “Infinity Pool” from which the property takes its name. The pool includes stunning, multi-color LED lights (including optional disco-type programs).
There is a fully equipped large poolside patio with high quality loungers, chairs, tables, overhead fans, towel rails and hi-end stainless steel gas BBQ. A huge upper viewing deck overlooks the whole valley and ocean with additional seating, footlights and exotic plants — perfect for elegant evening parties or quiet relaxing in the moonlight.
There are four bedrooms in the main house.
- ‘Master Penthouse Suite’ (King) Upper Floor — Panoramic ocean and valley views from your bed, intimate Italian marble double shower, deluxe furnishings, personal satellite TV, covered balcony, independent A/C & O.H. fan. This is serious pampering.
- ‘Mask’ Bedroom (King or 2 x Twin XL) Main Floor — Ocean and valley views from your bed, contemporary luxury furniture, walk-in closet, personal balcony, A/C, O.H. fan.
- ‘Gecko’ Bedroom (Queen) Main Floor — Lovely jungle and mountain views, cozy retreat, custom furniture, personal covered balcony, A/C, O.H. fan.
- ‘Sleeping Nook’ (Twin XL) Lower Floor – compact, fully finished private bedroom for single person, custom furniture, O.H. fan, etc.
On the lower floor is the large additional “Jungle Escape Suite'(King or 2 x Twin XL) with Ensuite Bathroom– Immersed in breathtaking jungle views on 3 sides, completely private from the main house for those seeking seclusion (or for noisy teens), personal covered patio, independent A/C, wall fan, iPod Sound System.
- Beds/Bedding: Luxury beds with patented European stabilization systems, no swaying or creaking). 11″ hi-density anatomical foam mattresses with double pillow-tops. Organic and Egyptian cotton sheets (inventory 3+ sets per bed), luxury hypoallergenic pillows.
- Bathrooms: These have to be seen to be believed. Double bathrooms finished in high-end marble, designer sinks, full-length mirrors, huge showers with luxury fittings, plus luxuriant spa robes and towels, blow dryers. Pool & Beach Towels also supplied.
- Kitchen, Breakfast Bar & Dining Area: Polished granite counter tops. Fully equipped with a wide array of high end stainless steel appliances, gadgets and tools, including fridge with water filter & ice maker, hi-speed gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, griddle/Panini-maker, toaster, blender, coffee-makers & grinder, and much more. Custom, tempered glass, dining table and spacious seating for 8 people (+3 leather bar seats). Mood lighting in all locations. Beautiful designer tableware, quality flatware, and a huge selection of glassware.
- Entertainment & Communications: 50″ LCD TV with satellite service. Pioneer Home Theatre System with 200w Subwoofer, iPod Dock. Huge Movie Library (150 top-rated DVDs) & Music CD Collection (80 titles), exceptionally comfortable plush modular seating, lighting dimmers, overhead fan. Unlimited Hi-Speed ADSL Internet Wi-Fi Access. Phones in each room & answering system on large natural wood desk with leather chair. Free phone calls within Costa Rica and high quality Internet Phone for unlimited free calling to US and Canada.
- Ultra Secure: Valle Perdido is certainly one of the safest places in Costa Rica. The only access to the valley is via the entry road, manned 24/7 by armed guards. Our state-of-the-art Alarm System directly connects to the guardhouse, so assistance is always only 2-3 minutes away. A large digital safe (full laptop size) is also installed.
- Other Facilities Include: Fully equipped Laundry/Utility Room (high-quality front-load appliances). Full additional lower floor laundry room ( 2 sets of washers/dryers) for high volume laundry processing during short rental changeovers. Covered carport plus additional carpark for 3 more cars. Dramatic landscaping.
- Our Neighbors: A friendly troupe of White-Faced Monkeys regularly visits the house (often including babies) with daily close sightings of toucans, Scarlet Macaws, parrots, and soaring birds of prey. Other exotic birds are abundant, stunningly beautiful Butterflies abound, cute Geckos are everywhere, amazing frogs, toads and iguanas — all the natural joys of living right in the middle of primary jungle and a wildlife corridor. Wildlife sightings vary with the seasons.
- Air Conditioning Systems: 2 Floors (Central) / 1 Floor (Mini-Split). “Smarthome” Home-Automation Computer System: 50-60% energy cost savings/Accessible via Internet. LED lighting throughout home (80% energy saving, 20-year life,)
- Garden Irrigation System with Automatic Control Timer. Landscaping: Extensive Exotic Tropical Plants, Trees, Planters throughout Property.
Casa Infinito is offered for sale as a fully established & exceptionally successful rental operation (generating in excess of US$86,000 p.a. gross in rental income with a proven 4-year track-record. The “Offer” includes the following “fully-assumable” components, WITHIN the asking price:
- Registered Costa Rican Corporation (Limitada)
- Established Legal / Accounting / Marketing Systems / H.O.A. / Property Management / Maintenance Contractors (Cleaning-Garden-Pool-Maintenance, etc.) / Service Accounts (Electric / Internet / Satellite TV, etc.)
- $86,000 (gross) Rental Income in last tax year (2013) (Tax Return & Rental Contract Verification Available). You can see the rental rates here.
- Complete Designer Furnishings & Artwork for 5 Bedrooms-Dining Room-Recreational Area-Pool & Garden
Ocean View Luxury Home with Infinity Pool For Sale Near Jaco – Monkey Video!
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.