Ground breaking for El Campanario can start with-in 60 days from today!
This beautiful new home sits on a well positioned, 1,800 m2 (1/2 acre) lot with nice views of San Jose and the surrounding mountains.
True to Antigua del Valle’s Spanish Colonial “sabor”, this new home has all of the same colonial details as the other homes and has been specifically designed to fit into it’s surroundings.
The ‘campainario’ or bell tower, is the main feature of this distinguished home, that is actually an open, second story terrace, providing stunning views of San Jose and the Central Valley.
El Campanario is currently in the planning stage and can be completed in six to eight months.
You may also add your own custom touches for an additional cost.
Some of the many features this stunning home will include are:
- Two bedrooms plus office, two and a half baths, 200 m2 (2150 s.f.) of construction on a beautiful half acre, view lot.
- Open floor plan with spacious living areas (living room and eat-in kitchen) featuring high, vaulted wood beamed ceilings.
- Custom kitchen with locally handmade hardwood cabinetry, granite countertops, and built-in dining table with bench.
- Two spacious master bedroom suits with walk-in closets and in suite bathrooms that feature double vanities and walk-in showers.
- Gas appliance hook-ups (range, dryer, hot water heater, and grill).
- Custom, locally handmade iron chandeliers and light fixtures.
- Handcrafted and locally made artisan tile work.
- Large pool area and indoor/outdoor living space with sliding glass doors.
- Private second story patio’s (bell tower) off one of the master suites.
- One car carport.
El Campanario will also feature large corner sliding glass doors off the living areas as well as large picture widows and walls of sliding glass doors through-out the rest of the home, taking advantage of Atenas’ eternal spring like climate and the AMAZING VIEWS, creating the ultimate indoor/outdoor living experience.
The details of this home have been carefully considered, and then reconsidered. Some of the construcción details include:
Solid concrete and steel construction to meet Costa Rica’s stringent anti seismic codes and standards.
- Optional Solar electrical systems.
- Recycled “banana plastic” roofs.
- Natural stone and river rock.
- Sustainable wood (Teak) and recycled wood products.
- Gas appliances.
- Use of native plants in the landscape.
- Handmade artisan tiles.
- Custom made iron chandeliers and lighting.
- Natural colored “no paint’ exterior stucco for low maintenance.
- Aluminum window and doors for minimal maintenance.
- 90% of the products we put into our homes are locally produced.
Come reserve your dream home in Atenas, Costa Rica today!
New ‘El Campanario’ Home For Sale in Antigua del Valle in Atenas, Costa Rica. US$359,000
Article/Property ID Number 5309
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.