2 bdrm, 2 ½ ba, 1,420 sq ft inside with 1,430 sq ft covered patios, concrete & steel construction and state of the art solar water heater
PEX water tubing and manifold distribution, custom kitchen with granite or resin/stone counter tops, custom tempered, bronzed, reflective windows, all hardwood doors, all paver driveway and carport, now ready for buyer – perhaps you – to customize all finish out.
This is the second home in this very secure community of 50 custom homes in the Ojo de Agua project. It is only 15 minutes from center of Santiago de Puriscal and 60 minutes from San José.
American Built Home For Sale in Puriscal
This project features:
- All underground utilities keeping your views spectacular.
- Community, private water well and distribution system.
- Panoramic Central Valley views including the Irazu, Barva, & Poas volcanoes.
- Walking trails along year around, spring fed creeks and ponds.
- Watch from a distance as the planes land at SJO airport from your living room and main patio.
- Bananas, oranges, limes, and mangos are ripening on your trees at this moment.
- Huge Guanacaste trees shade the home and picnic table.
- Escape the traffic, roaring motorcycles and the sounds of the city and listen to the nearby waterfalls from the main patio.
- High speed internet is on site…
- Watch the Toucans and many more birds in your trees and all around property.
The roof was finished on this one on 1st April 2011 and George is confident this one will be sold before 1st June 2011 even in these slow economic times.
This property is no longer available…
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.