Los Suenos (the dreams) is one of the most luxurious and prestigious resorts in all of Central America.
There might be more condos and home developments but there will be no developments like Los Suenos, making it an even more sought out destination.
For anyone who has visited the Central Pacific part of Costa Rica, they are most likely familiar with the prestigious Los Sueños Resort and Marina, located in Herradura, just a couple miles outside Jaco Beach.
Los Suenos Resort & Marina Video
The resort represents home to many looking for unsurpassed luxury. Los Sueños is undoubtedly the place to be to experience a truly unique and exclusive residential community with vibrant tropical surroundings.
Besides the regions only full-service Marina, Los Sueños strives to create a magical paradise with all of the amenities and services that have become synonymous with luxury real estate.
Encompassing a 201-room Marriott hotel, 18-hole championship golf course, designed by Ted Robinson, Jr., exclusive Beach Club for residents and delightful shops in the Los Sueños Marina Village, located at the heart of the resort.
It’s all these amenities that make Los Suenos one of the most exclusive places in the entire country to own property. The resort features private homes and condos ranging from $357,000 – $5 million.
And while not all of us are able to make the full-time move to paradise, more and more are living here part-time or planning their retirement here.
Here are some reasons why so many people call me and tell me they want to buy property in the Los Suenos Resort.
- Fishing – With a full service marina, residents can experience worldclass fishing everyday.
- Golfing – The region’s only completed golf course is a must for avid golfers.
- Luxury – High end homes and condos provide the best in luxury living.
- Amenities – Room service to your living room from one of the many restaurants in the resort. Shopping, golf, spas, all located steps from your home.
- Location – Los Suenos provides for a very private community feel, yet is close to all the shopping and services in Jaco Beach. And now just one hour from San Jose, it is perfect for both expats and locals want a weekend getaway.
Fishing, golf, beautiful beaches, amazing sunsets, not hard to see why so many people fall in love with Los Suenos. If you haven’t already you might want to discover what others have, just be careful, you might not want to ever go back home.
Considering A Luxury Retirement On The Central Pacific CoastOf Costa Rica?
If you are looking for a vacation or retirement home on the Central Pacific coast of Costa Rica, now would be a good time to contact our Recommended Realtor in Jaco Lisle Head to hear about the best deals currently available.
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.