Although I am a legal, permanent resident of Costa Rica, I am NOT a Costa Rican citizen so the political news does not interest me as much as it would do ‘if’ I could vote here but, I am certainly interested in anything that will affect the very high quality of lifestyle we enjoy in Costa Rica.
Living in Costa Rica News Highlights Video March 2015
**Please let me know what you think by clicking on the comment button At the very bottom of this page where it says Share your thoughts on this:comment.**
And because my wife and I have invested a not insignificant amount in Costa Rica real estate we do pay attention to what I consider to be important economic news and lastly, as a passionate observer of the human condition, I’m always thrilled when I find those crazy, shake-your-head stories!
Thinking of all the VIP Members who don’t yet live in Costa Rica, I created a recent news highlights video which was a fun exercise and my idea is for me to be your ‘eyes and ears’ on the ground so please let me know if you enjoy the video and if you would like to see more, OK?
You will find the links to the news stories discussed in the video below:
Costa Rica Lifestyle News:
- Serpientes muerden por día a dos personas en promedio
- Falta de anestesiólogos pone en crisis al Hospital de Niños
- Sharon Stone se relaja en La Fortuna de San Carlos
Costa Rica Economic News:
The majority of the economic news that came out this week in Costa Rica was unfortunately not at all positive:
- Directivas avalan altos bonos a gerencias de bancos públicos
- Estudio de UCR halla en país 107 focos de pobreza
- Burger King despide al 8% de su planilla en Costa Rica
- Altos costos en Costa Rica ahuyentan a Alimentos Jack’s
- Estado de la Nación: ‘Costa Rica es un país inconvenientemente caro’
- Altos costos retan la construcción en Costa Rica
Crazy Costa Rica News Stories:
- Marido condenado por robar mensajes a esposa para divorcio
- Juez deja libres a ticos que llevaban 2 toneladas de coca
Compiled by Scott Oliver, author of 1: How To Buy Costa Rica Real Estate Without Losing Your Camisa, 2: Costa Rica’s Guide To Making Money Offshore and 3. ¿Cómo Comprar Bienes Raíces en Costa Rica, Sin Perder Su Camisa?
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.