Thinking of all the VIP Members who don’t yet live in Costa Rica or who don’t speak enough Spanish, I will create regular news highlights videos where my idea is for me to be your ‘eyes and ears’ on the ground.
I would be very grateful if you could 1: Please do let me know if you enjoy the videos and 2: If there is a specific news item you would like us to discuss, let me know by emailing me here.
Most of the news items you will see come from Costa Rica’s most influential and certainly the largest circulation Spanish language newspaper La Nación.
Living in Costa Rica News Highlights Video 6th March 2015. Volcano Worries, New Car Show & Ridiculous Pensions
**Please let me know what you think by clicking on the comment buttonAt the very bottom of this page where it says Share your thoughts on this:comment.**
Volcano Worries, New Car Show & Ridiculous Pensions!
You will find the links to the news stories discussed in the video below:
- CNE cierra acceso al Turrialba ante posible caída de piedras
- Financiamiento externo se encarece por alto déficit fiscal
- Expomóvil abre una vitrina para exhibir lo nuevo del mercado
- La Feria Verde de Aranjuez es un estilo de vida
- Iniciativa encomiable
- Pensión de exdiputados será de ¢200 millones en 30 años
- Is Your Pension Plan Safe? Or is it the next big ‘surprise’? Written in October 2008.
- Public pensions, once thought bulletproof, taking hits across the country, report says
Compiled by Scott Oliver, author of 1: How To Buy Costa Rica Real Estate Without Losing Your Camisa, 2: Costa Rica’s Guide To Making Money Offshore and 3. ¿Cómo Comprar Bienes Raíces en Costa Rica, Sin Perder Su Camisa?
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.