An incredible offer is now available at this luxury condominium resort under construction in Jaco! They are offering the opportunity to own a fully-furnished luxury condo, at pre-construction prices with guaranteed rental income for one year.

[custom_script adID=149]

This is an especially attractive real estate investment for condo hotel investors who will appreciate that the first year of operation is always the toughest, so while others are scrambling around trying to generate some income, your first year’s rental income is guaranteed.

In addition to owning a piece of the newest, most spectacular five-star resort in Jaco, complete with all of the amenities, services, and entertainment imaginable, you will have a guaranteed income stream backed by the experienced Riverside developers behind these Escazu luxury apartments.

A great furniture package is included which provides the convenience of complete designer furnishings coordinated by our professional designer, it is that simple!

The furniture included is custom designed in a modern tropical style reminiscent of furnishings found in tropical regions around the globe, seamlessly integrated into a new vision of equatorial elegance. We include only the highest quality pieces in the collection, from the giant flat-screen TV’s to the pillow top mattresses, ensuring your satisfaction, and that of the guests.

This Jaco luxury condo resort is already 70% sold out so this leaseback offer is limited, both in its duration, and in the number of units available:

[custom_script adID=151]

  1. Rental income listed is unit owner’s share of gross; unit owner is responsible for maintenance, insurance and utility expenses.
  2. Income is guaranteed for the first twelve months of hotel operations.
  3. Leaseback units come fully furnished with Furnishing Package standard for units enrolled in Management Program.
  4. Leaseback units do not include a designated parking space, but will have access to general parking.
  5. The buyer will be able to use the unit for one month during the promotional year: two weeks on season and two weeks off season.
  6. Leaseback offer requires a down-payment of 30%. Financing is available for the remaining 70%.
  7. The leaseback offer is effective upon hotel operations commencing.
  8. Leaseback offer, price, and availability are subject to change without notice.

2010 Important Legal Update:

Although this project is nearly finished, due to the current economic crisis, the developer has been forced to take legal action against the banks so please make sure you are fully informed!

Are you interested in this property?

Please fill out the form below or click this link to email us.

Phone Number
*** Fields marked with * are required to fill

Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?

All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *