Is It Worthwhile For You As A Realtor To Be Recommended on WeLoveCostaRica.com?
The requirements to be accepted as a Recommended Realtor on WeLoveCostaRica.com are tough and numerous references are checked by Scott Oliver personally but, is it worthwhile?
- As you can see from the developer’s letter above, thanks to the articles and videos on WeLoveCostaRica.com our Recommended Realtor in Santa Ana successfully sold over 60 apartments generating over US$500,000 in commissions.
- “I have known Scott Oliver now for almost 5 years. In that time, he has been instrumental in helping me grow my business.
His marketing is TOP NOTCH and his operation is FIRST CLASS. He has one of the strongest mailing lists with dedicated VIP followers, who are the type of clientele that we want investing in Costa Rica.
His video and marketing skills are YEARS ahead of the industry and he is always striving to find new, innovative ways to expand his business with leading edge technology.
I would recommend to anyone, to use Scott Oliver for promoting your business in Costa Rica.” Michael Simons. The #1 RE/MAX Agent in Costa Rica.
- “As the owner of a real estate firm with offices around the country, I also place a lot of value on lead generation for clients with definitive interest in Costa Rica. My firm and agents have received over 700 leads from WeLoveCostaRica.com – At a time where every marketing dollar counts, working with an organized professional, procuring qualified leads is an enormous asset and one we are grateful and honored to be participating in.”
“It is perhaps most important to note that this is not a paid position nor a site where anyone can simply sign up and reap the rewards. Realtors are SELECTED due to their reputation, commitment to excellence and integrity and each area has just one Recommended Realtor.”
“With the internet laided with sites allowing anyone with the capital to pay for placement creating what many times is a false sense of integrity and security, portals like WeLoveCostaRica.com serve an ever important role where potential investors or curious visitors can count on sourcing qualified professionals and insight without spin.”
“We are honored to have been the Recommended Realtors for Manuel Antonio and Escazu and hope to continue our relationship and commitment to excellence for years to come.” Scott Cutter. Owner/Broker in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica.
- “Over the past five years Gerardo and I have worked hard to build a successful business here in Atenas, Costa Rica. Part of that success is due to the fact that we educate our clients, which is key to a happy customer. In the past four months our business has almost doubled due to the amazing quality and quantity of clients we are receiving from WeLoveCostaRica.com and Scott Oliver.
In four short months we have received over 115 leads, have sold two properties and have one more under contract. These clients have come to us ready to buy. What’s makes the difference with these clients? We feel it is the quality of information they are receiving from Scott and WeLoveCostaRica.com. The clients come to us ready with accurate information in hand and realistic expectations.
We tried diligently for four years to “get a foot in the door” with Scott Oliver and our efforts have paid off. We are very grateful and feel privileged to be working with a person of integrity who provides an invaluable services to those looking to live and buy real estate in Costa Rica. Scott, we thank you for believing in us.” Dennis Easters-Gerardo Gonzalez-Porras. Atenas, Costa Rica.
- “As a professional needing up-to-date information, I have come to regard WeLoveCostaRica.com as THE place to find accurate, truthful information on Costa Rica living, retiring and investing, not just the glossed over stuff you see on other sites. We recommend the site to our clients as a source of informative articles and information. I use the site myself to get information that may not otherwise be available, or is skewed in a way that might be deceptive on other sites or news accounts, etc. Scott has been the guy who would investigate for his VIPs and keep them away from shoddy scammers and bad deals.”
“A big percentage of our clients come from WeLoveCostaRica.com and they hold Scott Oliver in awe and the highest esteem. If Scott says it, then it must be so…”
“Our company has received over 500 leads from Scott at WeLoveCostaRica.com which we appreciate and consider a huge responsibility. We answer each one of them personally and try to work as hard for the guy who has $50K to spend as the one who has $500K. We all have dreams, our company tries to make them come true for our clients and we appreciate working with Scott because we know he feels the same.” Terry Mills in Atenas, Costa Rica.
- “I have received over 737 leads from Scott Oliver at WeLoveCostaRica.com – Scott and his site was the major force that helped me get the exposure I needed to get my business off the ground. As a Recommended Realtor his VIP Members have the opportunity to take a closer look at my special area of coverage and the various listings that I have generated.
Together we have tapped into a niche market and without Scott and his site it would have very difficult for me to tap into potential buyers that are looking for that great finca whether it be small or large here in P.Z.
I work each and every lead that comes through Scott. The WLCR web site also makes that simpler with the deep archive of articles that contain correct information Scott has built over the years. I can refer VIP members to that one article that Scott has built that will answer their particular question. The VIP customer that actually sets their timings to see properties with me is a well informed or educated customer that comes to my area with trust in me the Recommended Realtor and a good basic knowledge of the purchase process. This is a huge benefit to anyone running a real estate company.
That is a reflection of the trust and confidence that Scott builds. Well over 60% of my customers come through Scott Oliver and WeLoveCostaRica.com” – Victor Guerrero, Perez Zeledon, Costa Rica.
- “WeLoveCostaRica.com is a key part to our success as a business. The information provided on this site is not only helpful but critical to families and individuals looking to invest or move to Costa Rica. Scott has done an amazing job of bringing wonderful information to our doorsteps about all different avenues of Costa Rican, culture, towns, medical, and many other topics.”
“All of my clients have felt closer to me after they viewed my video on the WeLoveCostaRica.com website. They really have enjoyed reading my past articles about the different towns, events, and activities in the southern zone and the always say that they keep coming back for more.”
“To me it is a real honor to have been accepted and been a part of WeLoveCostaRica.com for some many years. I was one of Scott’s first Realtors on the list and I appreciate all the support he has given me over the years”. Daveed Hollander, Dominical. Costa Rica.
- “We have received in the neighborhood of 400 plus leads from WeLoveCostaRica.com. One of our most recent sales to a WeLoveCostaRica.com VIP Member made their first contact with us nearly two years ago before finding just the right property”.
“I personally feel that WeLoveCostaRica.com is one of the best, if not “the” best source of information for people looking to possibly make a move to Costa Rica. The extensive archive of articles covers just about any subject. We typically recommend the site and send the link to clients, potential clients, and renters we manage.”
- “I’m honored to be part of such a great team. Not to mention the top-notch leads I’ve gotten from you. Over 100 leads since I put up my first Motivated Sellers listing a couple of months ago. I’ve been selling real estate since 1995 and this is by far the best exposure I’ve ever had – thanks! Sally O’Boyle.”
- “I have received an amazing 593 leads from WeLoveCostaRica.com and can attribute 40% of our business to Scott and his amazing site. Our business would truly not be where it is if it wasn’t for him–and for that we would like to say GRACIAS!” Becky Clower, Guanacaste. Costa Rica
- “… for me as a professional and my company, it is a invaluable asset and certificate of guarantee to be one of the recommended professionals on WeLoveCostaRica.com, since being screened by you and thousands of our articles’ readers it is really a quality certificate of our work and under that scenario we also want to thank you since 40% of our current clients came thru WeLoveCostaRica.com”. Randall Zamora, Costa Rica Tax Expert.
Would You Like To Become a Recommended RealtorOn WeLoveCostaRica.com?
For more information on whether you might be considered as a Recommended Realtor on WeLoveCostaRica.com as a first step please contact Scott Oliver here and include the following information:
- Your name:
- Your email address:
- Telephone number:
- How many years have you been working as a Professional Realtor? And where?
- Which geographical area exactly are you working in?
- Please explain why you you feel you are uniquely qualified to sell real estate to our VIP Members – the best educated Costa Rica real estate buyers out there?
PS. If you’re not working in Costa Rica legally, please don’t bother emailing me …
Written by Scott Oliver, author of 1. Costa Rica Real Estate Scams & How To Avoid Them, 2. How To Buy Costa Rica Real Estate Without Losing Your Camisa, and 3. Costa Rica’s Guide To Making Money Offshore.
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.