This custom built mountain home is situated on one acre of land at 3,200 foot elevation, overlooking the Gulf of Nicoya and the entry to the Pacific Ocean. The view from the large teak wood deck is spectacular with colorful sunsets nightly.
Large Eucalyptus logs form the central portion of the house and blend with vaulted native wood ceilings and stone floors to become part of the landscape. Enjoy rural charm with easy city access. This is the real Costa Rica.
This charming two year old, single story home was built using poured in place concrete, concrete blocks and stucco. It is located fifteen minutes from the town of San Ramon in the Central Valley. San Ramon is home to the University of Costa Rica. It is 50 minutes from Juan Santamaria International Airport, and one hour from the beach.
- The land measures 4,754.46 square meters (1.17 acres)
- The great room 29′ x 28’10” includes living room and kitchen area
- There are two bedrooms with two full bathrooms (1 with large garden tub)
- Master bedroom 14′ x 12’2″
- Guest bedroom 14’2″ x 12’9″ with ceiling fans in both bedrooms
- The house measures 1,800 square feet, 500 square feet of which is the deck.
- Utility room/laundry w/washer and dryer
- Full deck at rear 11′ x 43′ plus a …
- Large storage room
This charming home has Satellite Sky TV installed, underground utilities, one phone line, a security alarm system with caretaker only fifty meters from the home.
Top Ten Things I Love About My Home!
- Clean, sweet, fresh air.
- Year round temperatures 60-80 degrees, with constant breeze.
- Variety of birds singing and butterflies feasting on the flowers.
- Year round outdoor living, entertaining, dining, and reading on the deck.
- Flower filled gardens to rest in.
- Constant availability of fresh fruits and vegetables at the local outdoor markets.
- Friendly, helpful neighbors.
- Stars at night.
- Peaceful, quiet, serenity.
- Last, but not least, the beautiful sunsets over the ocean.
Please note that to help and protect you – our VIP Members – WeLoveCostaRica.com has completed a basic title search on this property which revealed that everything appears to be in order. However, as you know, we would always recommend that you have have your own attorney confirm that all is in order before you make a final offer.
Costa Rica Home For Sale By Owner:
Anyone seriously interested in purchasing this San Ramón property For Sale By Owner and would like more information, please contact the owner directly by email using the simple form below:
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.