An elegant two bedrooms, three bathrooms home with view of the Gulf of Nicoya and the mountains.
High ceilings, artisanal finishes, stucco walls with custom doors and moldings, located less than 45 minutes from Escazu, and Santa Ana with all the stores, restaurants, and malls that you are familiar with and fifty minutes to Juan Santa Maria’s International airport.
The house was built in 2008, built to North American standards.
- Beautiful custom cabinets, doors, and woodwork throughout house
- Large windows with reflective glass to keep out heat.
- Dream kitchen with granite countertops and all appliances–new dishwasher, etc.
- Beautiful views out of every window.
- Stucco walls in earth tone colors keep house cool.
- Large porches front and back with extra wide overhangs extend living spaces during sun and rain.
- Porcelain tile floors and quality throughout.
- Three storage bodegas.
- Solar heating unit on roof to economically heat water for the whole house.
- 162.5 square meters or 1750 square feet of construction – 2530 square feet of construction under roof (includes: porches, covered walkway from carport to house, bodegas, 3rd bathroom
Beautiful swimming pool 8 meters by 5 meters. (26′ x 16’5″) with infinity edge, spa with seats and waterfall pouring into pool, lighting in pool and on patio for nighttime swimming, large patio for entertaining surrounding pool, beautiful lush landscaping with exotic plants surrounding house
5.4 acres (22,000 square meters) include acres of producing coffee plants, and a quebrada (creck) with old-growth forest, stream, and waterfalls.
There are mature producing fruit trees such as banana, papaya, mango, orange, lemon/lime, avocado, plus 21 different types of palm trees.
Concrete drive to the top of the property, and a remote control gate for security. There is extensive landscaping with tropical plants and trees throughout the property.
Favorite things that we will miss about living in this home:
- Ideal kitchen with lots of counter space and large windows on three sides inviting in breezes to keep you cool while cooking and with a fabulous view of Gulf of Nicoya from your kitchen sink.
- Living in rural Costa Rica where it is quiet, tranquil, with less traffic and friendly neighbors: the “real Costa Rica.”
- Looking out over our peaceful swimming pool.
- Taking a dip on a warm day.
- The beautiful views from each of our large windows.
- The lush greenery surrounding the house all year long.
- Daily sightings of our resident toucans and many tropical birds including parrots, hummingbirds, and Scarlet Macaws. (Our house is under a Scarlet Macaw flyway: We see them headed east in the morning and back to the beach in the evenings.)
- Watching blue morphos and many other species of beautiful butterflies.
- Enjoying the ever-changing sunsets from our covered terrace.
We would always recommend that you have have your own attorney confirm that all is in order before you make a final offer for any land or home.
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.