Experience the true Costa Rican culture while living in the charming fishing village of Bahia, the main entrance to Ballena Marine National Park.
Here you can enjoy snorkeling around the Whales Tail or kayaking to the islands.
It’s a pleasant 10 minute walk to the beach, supermarkets, restaurants, churches & schools.
The custom built 2 story house borders the park on 2 sides giving jungle privacy while listening to the surf. The 200M2 (2,152 square feet) home is surrounded by lush tropical gardens full of fruit, citrus & tropical heliconias. The house sits on a 986M2 (10,609 square feet) of land.
This 2 1/2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath (with exterior shower to clean your sandy toes) is ample size for a family or couple. The kitchen was built with space for the chef and open room for entertaining.
The adjoining terrace is of significant size to enjoy exercise or your favorite coffee in a peaceful setting.
- 3 hours to San Jose International airport
- Hot water, high-speed internet, cable electricity & trash removal
- AC in 2 bedrooms & kitchen
- Custom cabinetry with original carved doors
- Decorative tiles used throughout
- Floor to ceiling windows make the most of the natural light & sea breezes
- Comfortable indoor and great outdoor living
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.