Zip lines in Costa Rica

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Zip lines in Costa Rica

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    terrycook

Scott, where did you do the video and trip on Zipline trip. I am going to Monteverde this weekend and thought you might give me some guidance as to your choices for that area if that is indeed where you went. Also a new possible article for Cheap Hotels in that area with a new not so well known place. I will let you know.
    Input from all is of course very welcome too!
    Terry Cook Costa Rica

Andrew
    Keymaster

There’s one at and the one that I filmed whilst upside down is at

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

PS. I know… But I have never claimed to be ‘normal.’

DavidCMurray
    Participant

Terry, there is an “economy” class zipline in Monteverde that will appeal to your tightfistedness. It’s only c100, but you have to slide down the cable barehanded.

terrycook

david,, yea righ! although I do like the pun of tightfisted and barehanded. soy Gringo no para soy tonto….but thanks for the tip….tongue in cheek I presume.
    Terry

Gitchesum

Terry
    We really enjoyed the SelvaTura zipline at the biological reserve in Monte Verde…I’ve tried others in the country, …they all pale compared to this one…one run is 3000ft long, that has you going thru the clouds and treetops for what seems like forever…at speed…oh they have a cable swing too….pucker time…

terrycook

Gitchesum / Scott et al. thanks I will read until tonight and leave tomorrow. I really thank you for the information and certainly look up Selva Tura Sounds like a hoot.
    Terry From Costa Rica..for now and maybe for ever!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.