You can’t work in your own company.

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum You can’t work in your own company.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    vegasknite

Mr. Oliver: All is forgiven come on home.

In all seriousness I think you do an excellent job and I am thankful to you for this site as well as personal insights you have shared with me. I remember getting an email from you explaining how many emails you have to respond to on a daily basis. Add that to all the posts on different threads it is understandable for you to post in one place with the intention to post in another. Even it you chose to get your point out here due to what may have been read in another thread.

I am sure you can also relate to what I and others have been posting about the excessive bashing of the US. To be clear I don’t feel you fall into the list of those that do over bash. As GringoTico had correctly posted in another thread it is necessary to compare or address US issues to explain some points. I have found that is what you have done in most cases and in others you have brought up US issues of concern for all the citizens of the world.

In this last comment I believe I can speak for all members thank you for this site and its content.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.