Would you trust your life to a police officer who is making a low salary in Costa Rica?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Would you trust your life to a police officer who is making a low salary in Costa Rica?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Imxploring
    Participant

[quote=”DavidCMurray”][quote=”imxploring”]

Another thing to remember is that if you’re the only one left breathing after an encounter with someone looking to do you or your loved ones harm….. YOUR version of the event is the ONLY one that gets heard.

Two people can keep a secret. As long as one of them is dead.[/quote]

. . . and no one investigates the physical evidence.[/quote]

Yeah…. another CSI case solved on physical evidence alone.. NOT! The FACT is most if not all self defense deaths (of the bad guy) are judged on the story the survivor tells. And since in most cases the bad guy has a history of poor social interaction no one cares much.

Remember the 70-something retired US Army Ranger that choked the bad guy to death when he attempted to rob a bus of senior tourists visiting Lemon? The police arrived, did an thorough 20 minute investigation and sent the winner on his way with a handshake, a thank you, and a welcome back to Costa Rica anytime card…. I think they even threw in a free ice cream cone!

Just like war…. the winner gets to write the history.

DavidCMurray
    Participant

Pour a few rounds into the back of an unarmed burglar and see about who gets to write the history.

______

Whatever. It’s you delusion.

davidd

[quote=”DavidCMurray”]Pour a few rounds into the back of an unarmed burglar and see about who gets to write the history.

______

Whatever. It’s you delusion.[/quote]

David

[b]why would you pour a few rounds into the back of an unarmed burgler??[/b]

you obviously should not be able to carry a gun as you miss the whole point of self defense

that statement falls under the same propaganda that is perpetuated in the States concerning responsible gun ownership.

why would you say something like that???

I remember when I was taking the psych exam and the doctor had noticed since I have been in costa rica for 15 years and only recently why I wanted to get a gun carry.

I thought about that and replied simply

protect my family. she nodded and confirmed.

before being single I never felt i needed a gun but I am now responsible for not just myself but for a few lives as in children plus the fact I am not the young stallion I used to be.

:D:D:D:D

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.