Why can’t I find a good Costa Rican Attorney

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Why can’t I find a good Costa Rican Attorney

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Charlie

Fingerprinting in US not needed. I am going through one of my steps for residency, the background check. I went online with the Illionis State Police and ordered an application for name search check UCIA form. Cost $16. They mail the form to you . Fill it out and mail back to them. Once you get the report back and it is clear, you call them back and give them the report number and tell them you need it notarized for international purposes. In 2-3 days you get the notarized report, at no cost. All this from my desk. The only travelling I had to do was take the notarized form to the Secretary of State Office downtown Chicago, have them put the State Seal on it and then head over to the CR Consulate downtown Chicago so they can authenticate it. There may be an easier way to do this but it was cheap and only took an afternoon of my time to get it all done.

apexit

Thanks Charlie I emailed him twice and he responded within 24 hours and so far has agreed to help me. He is very intellegent and has the ability to think outside the box. I forgot to ask about fees do you know what he charges per hour and how many people are in his office?
    I will mention your name.
    Thanks again
    Stanley Putra

Charlie

Sorry Stanley, I am using him for other services, although he specializes in residency , I did the leg work pretty much all on my own , so I don’t know what he would charge for new residency applicants, I can email him and see if members can get a break .

Either way it looks like you found what you needed , I used 3 previous attorneys in CR , they all had same thing in common , lack of English , couldn’t answer many of my questions , were always busy in “reunions”, and moved faster only with more $$$ in their face.

apexit

Thanks Charlie
    Marvin is sharp. He said he would rather take on fewer clients charge more but be accessable and get the job done. Come down to Bandera Beach Estates and I will give you a super deal on a house.
    Stanley Putra

apexit

Charlie
    Could you email me in private?
    apexcabletv@yahoo.com
    Thanks
    Stan Putra

geminigio

Hi Stanley,
    My name is Artie giordano and I have a Costa rican Attorney who has done a very good job for me in a few different areas. If you would like his name please let me know and I will forward the info to you. He has an office in san jose and an office in Escazu. His staff is excellent also.

Artie Giordano
    347-964-5768

apexit

Charlie
    I am sorry to say that Marvin is doing what the previous attorney did.
    They were great the first couple weeks. Now it is unanswered emails. A week to get back on the phone. His website was not renewed. His emails are full. I have come up with some great strategies. However no action. I am not blaming you. I just want you to know.
    Stanley Putra

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.