Where’s the coffee?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Where’s the coffee?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    editer

Hey Scott,

My supply of Costa Rican coffee is getting low. I want to order some more Buho Sabio, but for some reason I can’t find it on any wlcr pages. I went to “Products for Sale” and it’s not there. I know that I’ve seen links to the coffee on pages for various articles but I can no longer find the links. I tried the search engine but kept coming up with no matches. Where can I go to order this fine coffee?

Frank

Andrew
    Keymaster

Sorry Frank, we have cut back drastically on the number of hard products that we sell on the site and coffee, DVDs and music CDs were the products to go… I was trying to do a good thing but with the cost of shipping, packaging materials and hiring people to ship out the products proved to be just too much hassle for the revenues that were being generated.

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

editer

Que lastima! It is good coffee. Where can Buho Sabio be bought In Costa Rica? I’ll look for it when I come down. I’ve also found another source of excellent coffee that turns its profits over to an indigenous tribe near Mount Chirripo. It has a link on one of George Lundquist’s pages.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.