Where do you find parts for a chain link fence?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Where do you find parts for a chain link fence?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    waggoner41

Does anyons have any idea where I can purchase assessories for gates for a chain link (cyclone) fence?

The ferreterias in our area, including EPA, carry the chain link, the material for the posts but I have been unable to find hinges, latches or elbows to make custom size gates.

Versatile

[quote=”waggoner41″]Does anyons have any idea where I can purchase assessories for gates for a chain link (cyclone) fence?

The ferreterias in our area, including EPA, carry the chain link, the material for the posts but I have been unable to find hinges, latches or elbows to make custom size gates.[/quote]

Possibly you can have a local find some used ones to use.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Looks like you’ve stumped us Les … Doesn’t happen often

Scott

waggoner41

[quote=”Versatile”]Possibly you can have a local find some used ones to use.[/quote]

Best idea and I didn’t think about it. I have a very good Tico in house who should be able to locate what I need.

Thank you V.

caliskatari
    Participant

By locating what you need, mean cutting off another neighbors chain link fence parts and selling them to you? You might wanna check the serial numbers off any used stuff you buy! Have you tried Abonos Agro?

waggoner41

[quote=”caliskatari”]By locating what you need, mean cutting off another neighbors chain link fence parts and selling them to you? You might wanna check the serial numbers off any used stuff you buy! Have you tried Abonos Agro?[/quote]:lol:

That is exactly why I posted here rather than spread the word among my Tico friends. I don’t expect an expat to go to the trouble of cutting up a fence for the little value that these would bring although a Tico might.

Thanks for the Abonos Agro name, I will look there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.