Where do people store a car in CR?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Where do people store a car in CR?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jreilly

Myself and my wife have purchased property near San Isidro de el General and are planning on buying a car on our next visit. Where do you store a car when you return to the states?

dkt2u

How long of a storage are you talking about?

jreilly

Anywhere from 6 months to a year.

wmaes47

This is a quote I received a few months ago. They are very secure and near Juan Santamaria International.

We charge $5 a day, $30 a week and $75 a month. Each unit is an individual concrete construction with a steel slide up and down door that is lockable at the bottom. The sizes are 10′ wide X 20′ deep. There is a secon size, 10′ wide X 25′ deep. Those are renting for $90.

The entire complex is located on a little less than an acre, there is a 7′ cement wall completely around it and it is lighted at night. We live on site and have dogs. We also have a closed circuit TV system and each camera has a motion detector. We have never had a proble.

Our fascility is new. We have been up and going for only a few months. The area here is called Rosario de Naranjo. If we can be of service please call us at 444-6380 or the cell number is 351-2485. Our normal hours are from 7 am to 6 pm. However, a phone call will open the gates for you. We keep the gates closed at all times.

kungfumasta

What you need to do is find a friendly place and store it there. Sometimes you can find info on message boards outside MasxMenos Escazu, or even someone at The Pub will know. Let me know if u need me to point u in the right direction.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.