What about the Caribbean?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum What about the Caribbean?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    johnnyh

As some of you know, I was born in Puerto Limon of gringo parents, and have lived in California since 1960, the OC to be exact.

I have family on my mother’s side living in San Jose and I can opt for dual citizenship. With that in mind, looking at Google map of C.R. I have noticed that the Caribbean side is not as fully developed notwithstanding the beautiful beaches!

Is the lack of development due to the heat and humidity? As a kid living in Limon I thought that it was paradise as compared to when my parent’s would send me to San Jose for schooling.

Any of you live in the Cahuita, Puerto Viejo, Manzanillo or Cocles area? Thanks, Johnny

Andrew
    Keymaster

We certainly do have VIP Members living on the Southern Caribbean coast – including our Recommended Realtor for the area Manuel Pinto – but not sure if they frequent the Discussion Forum too much …

johnnyh

Yes that’s correct Scott. I have looked at a lot of his properties up for sale, and Manuel might be someone I will be contacting in the future. Thanks:D

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.