Water Quality Testing Companies…

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Water Quality Testing Companies…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    OTTFOG

We live in El Carmen de Guadalupe just east of Coronado in the San Jose area. The water for our house comes from a spring and I would like to test the water quality. Do any of you have a recommendation for a water quality testing company that you could share with us? Thanks, Jerry

DavidRushton

I checked out several places and the prices ranged between $120 and $600. Finally I called the lab where I had my blood tests done for my medical check-ups and they were the cheapest. So cheap, I don’t remember what I paid but I think around $30. The result was a statement that our water meets Costa Rican standards but for international standards we might need a filter or chlorine. If that’s the kind of simple answer you are looking for – just – it’s good to drink, I suggest going to their lab in Escasu with a two litre bottle (washed out of course). That’s Laboratorios Clinicos Echandi 289 6886 25 meters n of McDonalds I see they have other locations but I suggest you call there first and get the price. Tell them it’s the same thing they did for Sr. Rushton 10 days ago.

OTTFOG

Thanks David! I will give them a call.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.